Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 2pm >

May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 2pm

May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 2pm

Old 05-17-2012, 08:02 AM

last time I looked this was still land of the free and home of the brave with 1st amendment rights to free speech.....just saying.....and it IS a soldier protecting us and our freedom......
Old 05-17-2012, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by buslady View Post
This was so funny I peed myself! LMAO! Thx for the laugh, I needed it! Also about sending your dad a quilt....the part about it might explode when he opened it was too funny! I've seen on tv where someone opens a box and a raft explodes! LOL
Old 05-17-2012, 08:28 AM
Swap Hosts

Another off-topic alert --- PUH-LEASE vote for scarf #5 in the Nancy Zeiman contest ... and get your friends to vote too.
PLEASSSEEEEE! Here's the link http://www.nancyzieman.com/blog/quic...ewing-pattern/
Old 05-17-2012, 08:34 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
last time I looked this was still land of the free and home of the brave with 1st amendment rights to free speech.....just saying.....and it IS a soldier protecting us and our freedom......
Well, that may be true, but there are rules and we need to play by them. It's all good. No worries. Be happy.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by candi View Post
Sure..next time I see you, I'll bring you some..I Know exactly which ones you want
Hey..did you make anymore coin purses???
Candi truth be told I haven't sewn in over a month due to moving. Now the unpacking has started but I'm at 35% and still haven't tackled the sewing room But this weekend it'll all change! I use the coin purse for my business cards in my work vehicle, it comes in handy!

Krystyna, just voted for your scarf, very pretty and in my color also! Good luck!
Old 05-17-2012, 09:03 AM

Krystyna - I voted for your scraf. It is very pretty.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:05 AM

Ok, I voted Krystyna....hope you win something
Old 05-17-2012, 09:19 AM

Hi Fayzer,

Sorry I didn't send this sooner it has been crazy here also. I loved eveything that you sent the pincushion chair is so cute. I was reading another swap group that was swaping pincushions and some of the people were talking about these pincushions and I was wondering where I could find one. I don't have to worry any more thank you. That HUGE bar of soap smells so good I think I'll put my shower gel off to the side for a while and use this bar it just smells so good. Udderly Smooth hand cream is the best. I used to use it at work all the time and loved it. Handeling computer paper all day is kind of like handling material it obsorbs the oils from your hands and I would get hang nails all the time. The frog and snail salt and pepper shakers are so cute they remind me of the collection my mom had while I was growing up. They will be treasured. The colored pencils, replacement blades and the little sewing kit will come in handy. The FQ's will come in handy for a future quilt project I have in mind. I LOVE the little mug rug they are so much fun to use. I'm trying to put one were ever I might sit down for my cup of tea. The freezer paper alphabets will come in handy as I'm just starting to learn how to paper piece and foundation piece. I'm just not sure if these are really two different techinques are they???? And last but not least is the Quiltmaker magazine haven't read throught it yet as I had just picked up two magazines from JoAnn's just before I received your package.

Again THANK YOU SO MUCH for everything. I will try to print a picture of my gift but haven't figured out how to do it yet.

Happy summer,
Donna C.
dconroy84
Old 05-17-2012, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Another off-topic alert --- PUH-LEASE vote for scarf #5 in the Nancy Zeiman contest ... and get your friends to vote too.
PLEASSSEEEEE! Here's the link http://www.nancyzieman.com/blog/quic...ewing-pattern/
Voted for #5. Pretty
Old 05-17-2012, 10:19 AM

I got my SP pkg today from jaciqltznok. Thank you jaci it was a pick me upper I have needed for a few days now. I really appreciate the needle guide, didn't have one and will put it to use. Always need a new rotary blade and thank you for the zippers, I have a plan for those. And the rest......
[ATTACH=CONFIG]335955[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails maysp-640x480-.jpg