Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Project help? Free quilt... >

Project help? Free quilt...

Project help? Free quilt...

Old 07-14-2011, 12:30 PM

Hiya I received your Fedex package this morning containing your gorgeous choice of fabrics, I have had a small eye op this week but should be able to start it this weekend, looking forward to it as it looks fun. :thumbup:
Old 07-14-2011, 12:33 PM

Send me the pattern and I'll take a stab at it. No need to send the material and backing and batting, I can handle that well enough. I'd be glad to make one for you to use.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by mcb1180
I've created a quilt pattern and instructions and I'd like to see if someone other than me can follow them and actually make the quilt. So here's my offer.

I will send you the required fabric, including backing. And you test out the instructions and provide feedback. The quilt of course is yours to keep. All I ask is that you provide several photos that I can use for advertising purposes.

Any takers?
Hiya, I have nigh on finished the first 9 blocks now I need to know how big you want it and how you fit in more blocks to it, also do I post pics here or on the Picture topics?
Old 07-22-2011, 06:37 AM

I was outta town but would make a quilt using my fabric. Have sent PM :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Old 08-01-2011, 03:17 PM

Hi everyone Project Two is under way.

Testers, you should all have received an e-mailed copy of the test pattern today. Neece, I sent your copy via snail mail last Fri, please let me know when you have received it.

There are five testers for this project:
coffeepot
sahm4605
neece
Edie
lindy-2

Here are the details for the project

1. All testers must commit to finishing quilt top by 1 Sep 2011 3am EST. PDF of pattern will be e-mail to all testers on 1 Aug 2011. (31 days)
- Testers may any colors and or fabric styles that they so choose.
2. All testers are to e-mail photos to me. I will then post all photos in one thread ensuring that everyone receives credit for their work.
- In their submission e-mail testers are to add any details about their fabric choices that they would like to have include with their quilt photo posting.
- Along with their photos testers should also include any errors they find in the instructions
3. Using an external site a poll will be created to allow users to vote for their favorite quilt top. The winning quilt will be used in the final instructions that will be up for sale on Etys and Ebay.

Finished quilt top is 47” wide by 57” long.