Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • An act of pure kindness...... >
  • An act of pure kindness......

• An act of pure kindness......

Old 02-27-2009, 06:30 PM

They are absolutly fabulous!!!!!! lucky lucky lucky you....
    Old 02-27-2009, 07:04 PM

Izy, What a lovely box of goodies. Terri, you know all the good stuff, and you are generous to a fault!!!

Don't touch her dog, or I'll have to send Tink to hunt you down...LOL you could bribe her with just about anything...
    Old 02-27-2009, 08:59 PM

tslowery? Not a problem..give me your addy and I'll make it to your house toot-sweet and "help" you along. No butt kicking required. lol Maybe some stash snatching. lol

Elle...there's a package almost ready to head out to you too! But, you know, you can pilfer thru Izy's in the meantime,,,,that is IF she'll share. I doubt she'll share the biccys. They are probably all gone. lol

Tink? I wouldn't take Sasha....but by the looks of your little doggy there, my Big Boy is wanting a treat and your little doggie looks just snack size. lmao

Dojo... I do it because I would want someone to help me out if I were in a place where fabric was an outrageous price or couldn't get any pretty things. Plus, those ladies in Spain make some AWESOME things!!
    The fabric I send is just fabric I have that 1) I either don't like anymore or 2) fabric that I have bought and got at a good price, so I just share.
    I also send big scraps that I have and I KNOW Izy LOVES crazy quilts, so this helps her out. She also shares with others too!
    Old 02-28-2009, 12:10 AM

What are you, Terri, just wonderful, and I didnīt even ask. Izy is a sweety and I am sure she would share with me but if there is a parcel coming to me then she doesnīt have to. Your materials will be put to good use.

Knowing Izy those biccys have all gone. :? Never mind I am trying to lose weight anyways. :( Not easy though :roll:

Elle Hugs
    Old 02-28-2009, 01:51 AM
    Izy

Elle, you know I will always share with you like you do with me cos we is bessy quilting mates :D :D :D Yep you guessed right, biccies all gone!! :roll:

I am ALREADY putting some of your scraps to good use, I have made 11, 6" mini's ....in Terracotta's, green's and gold's I am winging it again, no pattern :D
    Old 02-28-2009, 02:02 AM

Canīt wait to see that one, looking forward to Tuesday.

You are a very clever lady

Elle
    Old 02-28-2009, 02:40 AM

Yes, Elle...one for you, one for Izy. I just have to space them out so you both don't get packages at the same time!
    Elle...you do know that if you eat anything fattening with a friend, the calories don't count! Same thing with broken cookies...no calories..they all fall out. So, whenever you eat a biscuit or anything that someone would think is fattening, just break it, give it a shake and all the calories will just fall right out! :) :) :)

Oh Izy...I can't wait to see what you are making. I'm sure it's pretty!
    Old 02-28-2009, 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Yes, Elle...one for you, one for Izy. I just have to space them out so you both don't get packages at the same time!
    Elle...you do know that if you eat anything fattening with a friend, the calories don't count! Same thing with broken cookies...no calories..they all fall out. So, whenever you eat a biscuit or anything that someone would think is fattening, just break it, give it a shake and all the calories will just fall right out! :) :) :)

Oh Izy...I can't wait to see what you are making. I'm sure it's pretty!
    UH ah so thats the secret, thanks for sharing that one :lol: LOL Anyways no chance of Izy sharing those cookies she has eaten them already without a thought for her starving biccy loving friend.
    :(
    Elle
    Old 02-28-2009, 04:20 AM

Well? That just means I'll have to find some for you! :)

I meant to tuck some tea into Izy's package, but forgot after I got it all taped up. I'll tuck it into yours. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Maybe Izy could make some scones and you 2 can have tea and scones together. :)
    Old 02-28-2009, 04:30 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Well? That just means I'll have to find some for you! :)

I meant to tuck some tea into Izy's package, but forgot after I got it all taped up. I'll tuck it into yours. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Maybe Izy could make some scones and you 2 can have tea and scones together. :)
    well, I've already put my two cents in, but I just got up and pretty projects in the making, tea, scones, and bringing good friends together...ah, sometimes life can be good...and all bc somebody loves you. :wink: