Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
I should have gone to Babies R Us >

I should have gone to Babies R Us

I should have gone to Babies R Us

Old 02-03-2011, 06:43 AM

What a great bag! Wow! Are you taking orders for them now that you know how to make them? Wouldn't that be a great bag to carry all your quilt stuff to a club meeting?
Old 02-03-2011, 06:45 AM

I love it and I know she will too!!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by Laura3
I just finished the Moda Bake Shop Diaper Bag....I only finished it because I was determined I could. Don't you hate it when a "fun, little" project turns into your worst nightmare?? So ifyou could find it in your heart to say something nice I would really appreciate it....

Thanks for looking and I am going to make my daughter use this diaper bag for the rest of her life!!
It will make a darling overnight bag when your grandchild is no longer in diapers!
Old 02-03-2011, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Laura3
I just finished the Moda Bake Shop Diaper Bag....I only finished it because I was determined I could. Don't you hate it when a "fun, little" project turns into your worst nightmare?? So ifyou could find it in your heart to say something nice I would really appreciate it....

Thanks for looking and I am going to make my daughter use this diaper bag for the rest of her life!!
You did a nice job. Some of those bags are kinda trickey. You read the directions & think you want me to do what. Don't always agree with some of the directions. Nice bag. :thumbup:
Old 02-03-2011, 07:25 AM

I think you did an amazing job. It's great, really.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:26 AM

Excellent job and your daughter is going to love using it. A super shape and size.
;)
Old 02-03-2011, 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by oldmountaincrafts
You did a fantastic job. Quick question though, what missing instructions did you find? I actually have this pattern saved to do a diaper bag for our Pastor's wife who is pregnant. I've already purchased all the material. Tell me the scoop please?????
Was this a bought pattern like Simplicity or McCalls. I think I have one similar & also a baby type one.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:27 AM
Power Poster

It's just beautiful.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:32 AM

Beautiful job from here! I know what you mean about patterns though. I recently did a little purse/wallet. What a nightmare. I followed the directions (which is something I don't normally do!) and ended up with something that was upside down and backwards! I swear, worse directions I have ever had. I remember why I don't follow directions after doing that piece. It ticked me off so bad, I haven't been back to sewing since. So much for a quick and simple project! Least your diaper bag came out functional, looks good and does not have the zipper on the bottom!
Old 02-03-2011, 07:40 AM

I think you did a great job. I wouldn't have attempted but I don't have the faith in myself that I could have done this project. I had a project I love turn into a "work" project. I started the pinwheel patterns for my Mom's quilt. Had such a time, started hating the pinwheels, so I changed the pattern. I refuse to work on a fun project that becomes a literal "work" project. But YOU DID GOOD on this one. I like the colors you chose also.