Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
weight loss challenge with a prize sign up.....ends March 2 @8am >

weight loss challenge with a prize sign up.....ends March 2 @8am

weight loss challenge with a prize sign up.....ends March 2 @8am

Old 03-22-2011, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by purplemem
Tru,
I am so happy you like Jim's "intended". It makes it much easier for the family when everyone is well suited. It is a shame she has so many serious health problems at such a young age. She has seen battles that we have not yet begun.

Lisa,
What are you working on?

Nana,
I think we live opposite hours...each time I go to bed you are just getting started.

Missy,
I missed talking to you last night. I started to call and went to sleep. I was so tired I couldn't even hold my phone.

Carrie,
I love your charity quilts. I really want to get back to that if I ever finish all this baby stuff. Of course, most of this is "charity" work, I'm just ready for some new projects. I'm getting tired of "baby".

QFK just announced they desperately need little boy quilts.

My dh cleaned the garden and the carport yesterday. Our house looks so nice. I am attaching a picture of him with Moe Moe in our front yard.
MJ.
Yes it does sound like we live in opposite hours. Oh well, I can see how you are doing on this thread. Have a good night.
I am going to bed.
Old 03-22-2011, 08:44 PM
Banned

I have blackouts all the time. It happens so often I could cook just as well in my fireplace as I do on my stove. I have wall sconces all over the house and a hanging fxture with candles in my living room. I will never go hungry or not have enough light to quilt.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:37 AM
Banned

I feel like I am talking to myself most days. Where has everyone been?
Old 03-23-2011, 05:33 AM

Good morning.

I'm having a serious (to me) problem. I woke up this morning with a nosebleed. I've been exercising this week, which cause me a lot of pain. So, I've been taking ibuprofen for the pain. Didn't think about the coumadin. So, now I have a nosebleed from too much vitamin K...it is draining into my gut and causing dry heaves.

If it doesn't stop soon I'll have to go to the ER and have my blood checked to see if I need to be coagulated. (i.v.)
Old 03-23-2011, 05:47 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Good morning all.
Tru you are not alone. I have been having problems with my internet loading very, very slowly. I get so aggitated that I finally give up and leave the board.

MJ that is aweful. You really do need to go to the ER.

I weighed last night and my weight is still the same. well atleast it is not up.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:23 AM

MJ, this is an order, "Get your butt to the ER!" Big hugs, Sandy
Old 03-23-2011, 06:44 AM

I have a call in to my doctor...awaiting her instructions.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:08 AM

Good morning.

I'm having a serious (to me) problem. I woke up this morning with a nosebleed. I've been exercising this week, which cause me a lot of pain. So, I've been taking ibuprofen for the pain. Didn't think about the coumadin. So, now I have a nosebleed from too much vitamin K...it is draining into my gut and causing dry heaves.

If it doesn't stop soon I'll have to go to the ER and have my blood checked to see if I need to be coagulated. (i.v.)
OMG MJ,
Please let us know how you are. I am praying for you!!
You have to be sew very careful of over the counter meds. My DH had quadruple bypass surg and is on a lot of meds. Every time he wants to take over the counter stuff I make him call his Dr. to make sure he can take it.
Please take care of yourself.
Remember you are loved!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2011, 07:10 AM

Good morning.

too much Vit K? we used to give Vit K to help slow the bleeding down, especially if the person was on coumadin.... a call to your DR is definately in order!.... now MAKE that call !

I'm headed to the phoen too. got a knot on my finger not healing... Dr. last gaveme med for it... unchanged.. on tot he surg thur for consult...(SEE I follow my own orders)

*hmmmm geee we wound like a bunch of mother hens... but I guess that basically what most of us are.*
Old 03-23-2011, 07:22 AM
Banned

Dee........put honey on it for about 20 minutes then rinse then sprinkle it with garlic powder NOT GARLIC SALT and cover it. Do this for a day or 2 and it will be fine.

MJ........hope you are feeling better soon.