Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
An Elegant Turning Twenty....quilted by Charisma >

An Elegant Turning Twenty....quilted by Charisma

An Elegant Turning Twenty....quilted by Charisma

Old 02-17-2011, 08:15 AM
Banned

Momma Dorian sent me this quilt for LAQ.

She gave me freedom to do as I wished....

The fabrics are a mix of floral, asians, sparkling swirlies...and neuturals. I quilted a kind of all over design of flowers...and leave with swirlies..turning 20's are really a good quilt for all over quilting. It is so big I can't get a full shot...

SHe put two borders on them and I put feather in both borders..I usually don't do that...I usually leave one fairly plain for the eye to rest...but this time I though it was fitting and it turned out great!

I did this all freehand on my INNOVA. No computer or pantograph quilting.

I do take new clients...just PM for those of you who have been wondering..thanks for looking!

backing
[ATTACH=CONFIG]128264[/ATTACH]

one of the flowers
[ATTACH=CONFIG]128269[/ATTACH]

borders
[ATTACH=CONFIG]128270[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-128259.jpe   attachment-128263.jpe   attachment-128264.jpe   attachment-128265.jpe   attachment-128406.jpe  

Old 02-17-2011, 08:20 AM
Power Poster

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
Old 02-17-2011, 08:23 AM

Wow!! Beautiful quilt.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:23 AM

WOW Beautiful quilting.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:27 AM

Charismah, when do you sleep? Nice work for both of you.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:29 AM

Awesome...
Old 02-17-2011, 08:40 AM

I am new to quilting. I have a Husqvarna Viking Embroidery and Quilting Machine. Still not familiar with some of the functions of the machine. How do you get the design stitches? I would like to learn.

Sewfine

Originally Posted by charismah

The fabrics are a mix of floral, asians, sparkling swirlies...and neuturals. I quilted a kind of all over design of flowers...and leave with swirlies..turning 20's are really a good quilt for all over quilting. It is so big I can't get a full shot...

SHe put two borders on them and I put feather in both borders..I usually don't do that...I usually leave one fairly plain for the eye to rest...but this time I though it was fitting and it turned out great!

I do take new clients...just PM for those of you who have been wondering..thanks for looking!
Old 02-17-2011, 08:45 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sewfine
I am new to quilting. I have a Husqvarna Viking Embroidery and Quilting Machine. Still not familiar with some of the functions of the machine. How do you get the design stitches? I would like to learn.

Sewfine

Sorry....I can't help you?? Maybe you could start a new thread to ask for help? I have a long Arm quilitng machine..and I am technology challenged..so I do everything freehand. :-)
Old 02-17-2011, 09:05 AM

beautiful quilting, I love how you interpret the quilt!
Old 02-17-2011, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Sewfine

Sewfine

Sorry....I can't help you?? Maybe you could start a new thread to ask for help? I have a long Arm quilitng machine..and I am technology challenged..so I do everything freehand. :-)
U may be technology challenged but you are a very gifted girl Beautiful work by both of you. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: