Embroidery question

Old 03-13-2011, 08:03 AM

I have a Janome 300E - I mostly make personalized pillows and I want to download new fonts from the internet. I need instructions to do that - I have the attachment that came with the machine, but I have no clue how to get a design from the internet into my computer and then into the Janome 300E machine. HELP! BTW I love the Quilting Board, and I do some quilting, however not good enough to show off!
Old 03-13-2011, 08:13 AM

I also have a Janome 300e and love it. I download the embroidery design and save it in my Embird software. I then transfer it to a compact flash card via a san disk card reader. Once it is on the flash card, I put it in the Dazzle Flash card adapter and put it into the slot in my Janome 300e. Then hit the PC card icon on the Janome and find the design. Hope you understand my instructions. Thanks, Esther
Old 03-13-2011, 08:38 AM

I have the ATC (I think it's called that) that goes into the machine, don't know what the Dazzle is - I have the customizer 11000 that came with my machine. I'll check into all the things you suggest. I live approx 1hr away from the sewing store that I purchsed this machine at, and just can't get there. Thanks for your input.