Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-13-2011, 04:24 PM

Glad it brought you a bit of sunshine from your gloomy days! Enjoy and have fun. And yes the Dirty Johns Hot Dog sauce is from a local resturant that is a favorite summertime spot.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by grammynan
My secret pal should receive her package today!! I hope she likes what I sent!!

Hint: It's somebody who lives in New Jersey!!
I did and I do!! you sent me a wonderful package! You are an awesome swap partner. Thank you so much for my extra special package! I am having trouble with my desktop... that's where my pictures are loaded and I can't seem to get on the forum on that computer. It opens the page and I only get the headers, no posts or messages. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me... my lap top seems to be OK. I'm getting very frustrated because I want to share photos of my goodies with everyone! I'll keep trying.

But thank you so much Nancy, I loved everything... especially my new wallet and my adorable ladybug pincushion! Photos coming as soon as I can figure out what my problem is!
Old 04-13-2011, 04:28 PM

Hehehe, I love that panel of the girlfriends fabric. That rocks, I'll just sit over here on the bench with the Florida Girls. lol, it rained here today and we had a bit of sunshine peek through and now some to end the day.

I'll bring cookies for that Coffee Klatch.

*sips the hot coffee*
Old 04-13-2011, 04:40 PM

Package in the mail today headed east from Ohio. Got home from work and found I left some stuff out of the box. So, SP, watch for a second package after the first one -- hope to mail it tomorrow. And if the little one gets there first, stay tuned.

Deby
Old 04-13-2011, 04:53 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Zappycat
Originally Posted by grammynan
My secret pal should receive her package today!! I hope she likes what I sent!!

Hint: It's somebody who lives in New Jersey!!
I did and I do!! you sent me a wonderful package! You are an awesome swap partner. Thank you so much for my extra special package! I am having trouble with my desktop... that's where my pictures are loaded and I can't seem to get on the forum on that computer. It opens the page and I only get the headers, no posts or messages. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me... my lap top seems to be OK. I'm getting very frustrated because I want to share photos of my goodies with everyone! I'll keep trying.

But thank you so much Nancy, I loved everything... especially my new wallet and my adorable ladybug pincushion! Photos coming as soon as I can figure out what my problem is!
Zappy I think your just making us wait longer. lol I'm not having any problem with my desktop comp. But I am having trouble waiting to see what you got!!!! Mary
Old 04-13-2011, 04:56 PM
Power Poster

My package was sent to the wrong address for delivery by the post office. So now it won't be delivered until tomorrow. So much for paying exra for priority.But it is in MD now. sooo if you live there watch your mail. It's to big for a mailbox. Mary
Old 04-13-2011, 05:27 PM

I sent my secret pals squishy out today. It is headed south east of me! It should arrive on Friday! I hope she likes it!
Old 04-13-2011, 05:30 PM
Power Poster

Grammynan was my SP one month and she is awesome. Such a thoughtful person. You are in for a real treat.

Originally Posted by Zappycat
My package came too!!! I sat and looked at it for abit before opening it because I hate for the fun to end. Then I opened the box.... LOOKIE!! All my little presents are indiviudally wrapped! This is so exciting. So, now I have gotten this far and still have not unwrapped any. I'm dying to and yet still trying to make the fun last longer!!

My package is from Grammynan! I read her very sweet note and soon I'll start unwrapping my little packages! Thank you Nancy for making this so much fun for me and letting the suspense last even longer by individually wrapping everything!! Be back later with the "unwrapped" photos!! Keeping you all in suspense, right along with me!! haha!!
Old 04-13-2011, 05:49 PM

I sent out my SP package today. It is headed towards the west coast from the Great Lakes area. It is due to arrive on Saturday. I hope she likes it.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:56 PM

I think the new people need in on the secrets we use to get the most for our $10. Alot of the fabric is from our stashes. Also secret pals use Joann coupons to get a better price. Any other examples out there for the new swappers?