Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-18-2011, 09:38 AM

just checked tracking of my sp she will recive it today it said package is in transit for delivery

yah i hope she likes what i sent
Old 04-18-2011, 09:53 AM

My package is in transit but, I have not seen my SP on here for awhile..I sure hope everything is ok with her..
Old 04-18-2011, 10:34 AM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

My tracking also says my SP's pkg is out for delivery. So if you live on the west coast be on the lookout for your box of goodies today. :-) :-)
Old 04-18-2011, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by mimom
now he's watching scooby doo, looks like its something new, yippie, time to bring out the snickers, chocolate is the only thing next to my SP squishie arriving that could save the day.
Oh dear! Yes, find the chocolate quickly.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:47 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

I got my SP's gifts today but I don't know who sent it, there wasn't a note. All I know is that it came from AZ, there wasn't a city name.
I love all of it. There is red vines(yummy), smiley face stickers :-), home made soap bar that smells wonderful and fabric with Betty Boop and tiger print. I will post pictures this evening.
Thank you my secret pal, whoever you are!!
Old 04-18-2011, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2
My tracking also says my SP's pkg is out for delivery. So if you live on the west coast be on the lookout for your box of goodies today. :-) :-)
Ooo, I live on the West Coast.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:07 PM

here are pics finally of my delightful!!!! package from michelle (mstandridge)....i had to take a separate one of my new favorite pincushion and scrap holder--gorgeous!!! don't know what the fabric is but it is fun and happy and i just love it!!! and lotsa other goodies too--a cute stress ball, scissors with a beaded fob, a strawberry, some modern funky charm squares, buttons, a little ruler a pattern and a hancocks bag! such fun!!! thanks again michelle!!! you had me at the pincushion and scrap bag!!! perfect!

pin cushion and scrap bag
[ATTACH=CONFIG]185981[/ATTACH]

my package
[ATTACH=CONFIG]185982[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-185975.jpe   attachment-185976.jpe  
Old 04-18-2011, 03:17 PM

Oh yippee!!!! No bench for me this month! This is the first month that I have NOT been on the bench!!! I got a great package from grumpy90650...It was in the mailbox today that I picked up on the way to work. (will post pics from home tomorrow!!!) What wonderful things: 2 bags of sugar free chocolate candy, 5 beautiful moda marble fabrics in easter colors (they look like dyed eggs), a burgandy fabric and one with birdhouses on it, birdhouse stickers (I collect birdhouses), a notepad and pen, note cards with stickers, and the cutest "Egg plant"---it is a ceramic egg that you crack the top off and water to grow pansies....can't wait to get that in the window!!!! What a haul I got.....Thank you so much Gina....I LOVE everything....
Old 04-18-2011, 03:26 PM

I sent Patrice a pm and offered to take over the swap. Was not butting it but a very helpful hint thank you Terryl!
Originally Posted by Terryl
Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
I sent Suzanne a pm has not been read yet. I would be happy to do it, give me something to do with myself!

Originally Posted by wanda lou
Wow what a wonderful box of goodies.

Lori please host the swap, I really enjoy this and I know everyone else does as well.

Lori contact Patrice to see if you can take over the secret pal swap. It has to be approved by a moderator. Forgive me for butting into your business, but, I too would like to have the swap continued. Good luck, I hope you get to take over.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:29 PM

Well, my package finally showed up today (after DC said it was delivered Saturday!) and let me just say it was WELL worth the wait! What a great, well thought out package you sent me,Gina. I absolutely love everything in it! You spoiled me big time! The package was huge and full of all kind of things: pretty sunflower fabric and coordinates, thread, quilting stencils, quilt journal, notebook, patterns and hot iron transfers, which I've never heard of before, but will use soon, chocolate, a pretty tin box,candle, cute little wooden birdhouse and last and not least a pretty oven door dress. Hope I didn't forget to list things, the package was full!!! And I loved everything! Thanks a million.
And everything was wrapped in little bundles...so cute!

My awesome package!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186000[/ATTACH]

See the pretty oven door dress?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186001[/ATTACH]

The full load!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186002[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-185994.jpe   attachment-185995.jpe   attachment-185996.jpe