Hello from eastern Iowa >

Hello from eastern Iowa

Hello from eastern Iowa

Old 06-23-2011, 03:32 PM

Welcome from Kansas
Old 06-24-2011, 05:42 AM
Power Poster

Hi Pat,
I bet you have a lot of fun with your 6 year old granddaughter. About 13-14 years ago my son was involved with someone and was going to marry, but a month before the wedding she called it off because she had a richer, thinner boyfriend on the side. They also had a daughter, Meagan, who was a smart, beautiful (inside and out) bright spot in our lives. She played "puter" with grandpa and sewed with grandma. We even made a doll quilt together to add to the colection of 4 or 5 other quilts I had made for her. The first time she sat on my lap and opened up the machine to see how it sewed she said "cool". It was so much fun being around her, however, James moved to MA and Jen wasn't let him see her. Then the boom dropped, she ordered a paternity test and we found out - after 6 years that she wasn't his child. My son was crushed and so were we as she put out a restraining order on all of us and we haven't seen her since. I accidentally called Zoe Meagan once and my son got upset with me, but it was just a slip. I wouldn't trade Zoe for the world, but every once in a while I miss Meagan and wonder what lies the B_____ has told her. I bet she told her we didnt' want to see her again. In another 5 years Kari said she is going to go look for her as she will be 18 then and Jen can't do anything. I just don't know how anyone can be so cruel, but it happens. I'm just so glad that James found Jen (my neighbor called her the new and improved Jen) and they are very happy together and good to and for each other. Her Mom said they found each other when they each needed a friend. Her parents are great, normal, down-to-earth people and her Dad can keep James busy withall kinds of projects around the house. James said it's hard to keep up with him. Well, I should go for now. If you like we can communicate via e-mail, as I enjoy "talking" with you. My e-mail is: [email protected]. Take care and have a great day.