Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Pass the Block >

Pass the Block

Pass the Block

Old 12-24-2011, 06:54 AM

Good Morning! It's Christmas Eve day! Is everyone ready?

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and Santa is good to you!
Old 12-24-2011, 05:12 PM

Merry Christmas to my quilting family. Today my brother took us to breakfast and I saw a old man all alone he just had some pancakes and he was taking a lot of time and my grandson said Merry Christmas to him. He was sitting accros from us at IHOP. When the waitress came over to take our order I whispered to her, "We want to pay for his breakfast and tell him he have anything he wanted if he wanted more, and we told the waitress to tell him if was from santa. she did and I wish you could have seen the smile on his face......That was my christmas present.
All the blesssing to you and for a absoultley Awesome NEW YEAR. Happy swaping and after Jan 1st I will be ready for extra swaps.
Love
Happy Birthday Jesus
Robert and Cathy
Old 12-24-2011, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
Merry Christmas to my quilting family. Today my brother took us to breakfast and I saw a old man all alone he just had some pancakes and he was taking a lot of time and my grandson said Merry Christmas to him. He was sitting accros from us at IHOP. When the waitress came over to take our order I whispered to her, "We want to pay for his breakfast and tell him he have anything he wanted if he wanted more, and we told the waitress to tell him if was from santa. she did and I wish you could have seen the smile on his face......That was my christmas present.
All the blesssing to you and for a absoultley Awesome NEW YEAR. Happy swaping and after Jan 1st I will be ready for extra swaps.
Love
Happy Birthday Jesus
Robert and Cathy
I LOVE that you did that Robert! That is the true spirit of Christmas. God Bless you and have a wonderful Christmas.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:51 PM

Robert so wonderful that you did that for him God has blessed you and you are just passing it on.It is a great feeling knowing you made someones day!!!!! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my friend love ya Linda D
Old 12-24-2011, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
Here is your 1 of 2 Chrstmas Presents. Hope you like it.
Happy birthday Jesus.....
R
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU ROBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2011, 07:08 PM

That was very sweet of you.
Old 12-25-2011, 11:52 AM

Robert that is what christmas is about sharing the love of Christ with eveyone we meet hope you and Cathy have a Merry Christmas

Linda
Old 12-25-2011, 01:25 PM

Just got back from Christmas Service, it was awesome. Went to lunch now getting ready to go to the show with Grandkids and see Tin Tin, got the standing rib roast tied and ready to go with the herb crusted mustard glaze. Cathy is making the roasted root vegetable, the sauted brussel sprouts and homemade REAL eggnog. Uh Oh! LOL
and triple berry trifle for deserret . Eat your hearts out Quilting Family......LOL
Merry Christmas.
R adb C
Originally Posted by fromzstore View Post
Robert that is what christmas is about sharing the love of Christ with eveyone we meet hope you and Cathy have a Merry Christmas

Linda
Old 12-25-2011, 04:07 PM

So very PROUD of my grandson. One of his Scouting friends lost his mother to cancer 4 days before Christmas. Without even saying anything to his parents, he immediately got in touch with a group of other scouts to make arrangements to be sure Josh was not alone over the Christmas break from school. His dad lives in another state and he didn't want to go there. The adults got involved and are making arrangements to allow Josh to stay here to finish his school year. Paul said simply; "Nobody should be alone". Bless his good heart, he made sure that Josh knew his friends would be his family, today, tommorrow, and forever. I think he will be spending next week with us until all the details can be worked out. Just another Christmas Miracle
Old 12-25-2011, 04:14 PM

What a wonderful thing you did, Robert. You deserve to have a wonderful day with your family.

Pattis, you should be proud. Your grandson sounds like a wonderful boy.