Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
Bus trip to Hershey "Quilt Odyssey" 2011 >

Bus trip to Hershey "Quilt Odyssey" 2011

Bus trip to Hershey "Quilt Odyssey" 2011

Old 07-13-2011, 07:20 PM

Hi ... Running our bus trip to the big quilt show in Hershey, Pa once again this year. Scheduled for Saturday, July 30th. If you are close to the Hazleton area and would like to join us, just PM me and I'll give you the info. We had a blast last year and I expect nothing less this year. We have a few seats left and one of them has your name on it !!
Old 07-14-2011, 05:23 AM

Originally Posted by coastienest
Hi ... Running our bus trip to the big quilt show in Hershey, Pa once again this year. Scheduled for Saturday, July 30th. If you are close to the Hazleton area and would like to join us, just PM me and I'll give you the info. We had a blast last year and I expect nothing less this year. We have a few seats left and one of them has your name on it !!
I'm originally from Hazleton but now live in Georgia. Wish I could join you, Have fun!!!!
Old 07-14-2011, 06:34 AM

we are going to Lancaster the folowing week-end. When does the quilt show end, would love to see it.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:21 PM

This is one of the "nicest" quilt shows in the area every year! Not too big, not too small...just right. And the quilts they exhibit are such wonderful examples of our craft! Love this show!
Old 07-14-2011, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by rita222
Originally Posted by coastienest
I'm originally from Hazleton but now live in Georgia. Wish I could join you, Have fun!!!!
Georgia, I'm sure is a whole lot nicer than what Hazleton has turned into. Lucky you. I live in Weatherly. You ar certainly missing a great show but I'm sure Georgia has a lot of neat ones too.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by nunnyJo
we are going to Lancaster the folowing week-end. When does the quilt show end, would love to see it.
Oh wow, you are going to miss it. It ends on the 31st. It is really a great show. If I can only get to one show a year, this is definitely it. Try to schedule your trip next year between the 26th and the 29th of July and you'll get to see it.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Quilter672
This is one of the "nicest" quilt shows in the area every year! Not too big, not too small...just right. And the quilts they exhibit are such wonderful examples of our craft! Love this show!
Yep, it is my favorite too. I have never been disappointed. Are you going this year?
Old 07-23-2011, 12:49 PM

I am running a bus trip from Iowa to the Quilt Odyssey! Departing on Monday. We only have 15 and would love to have anyone join us. Our route takes us across Ohio and into PA. We will be visiting the coverlet museum in Bedford, PA and staying in Harrisburg, going to QVC and Lancaster. Then one day at the show and then return going back thru Bedford. Any one wanting to join at any point will be more than welcome! check my web site www.sewgreattours.com for more info.
thanks
nancy
Old 07-23-2011, 12:52 PM

Well it sounds wonderful but if I were going to drive to hazelton i might just as well drive to the quilt show.. But, thanks for the invite..
Old 07-26-2011, 05:03 PM

I was thinking it was last week end and I missed it. I think I need to call my bff and see if she wants to take a ride with me.