Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
***REMINDER FOR  Phoenix, AZ: East Valley quilters get together >

***REMINDER FOR Phoenix, AZ: East Valley quilters get together

***REMINDER FOR Phoenix, AZ: East Valley quilters get together

Old 09-08-2011, 07:52 PM

We are meeting at the OLD COUNTRY BUFFET on Power Rd. and Southern @ 9:30 am on Saturday (09/10/11). Anyone and everyone welcome...dont forget to bring some show and tell. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE :)
Old 09-08-2011, 10:37 PM

suebee, i'll be moving back to mesa probably next spring. here is my email. keep me informed if you have time about your group. i belong to the strawberry patchers in pine now. thanks, connie [email protected]
Old 09-09-2011, 12:16 AM

I'm so sad that I can't go Saturday. I will be out of town. Faye said that she will let me know how everything goes. I look forward to attending the next one. I know you all are going to have a wonderful time meeting up.

Robyn
Old 09-09-2011, 06:52 AM

Awesome! Look forward to meeting you. :)
Old 09-09-2011, 06:52 AM

See you then, Suebee!
Old 09-09-2011, 06:53 AM

Sorry you will miss this one, I hope we have many more:)

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
I'm so sad that I can't go Saturday. I will be out of town. Faye said that she will let me know how everything goes. I look forward to attending the next one. I know you all are going to have a wonderful time meeting up.

Robyn
Old 09-09-2011, 06:53 AM

Fabulous :)

Originally Posted by judi_lynne
See you then, Suebee!
Old 09-10-2011, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by suebee
We are meeting at the OLD COUNTRY BUFFET on Power Rd. and Southern @ 9:30 am on Saturday (09/10/11). Anyone and everyone welcome...dont forget to bring some show and tell. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE :)
Hope you guys had a great time, sorry I'm not in town yet. Keep posting so we'll know the next get together. Thks, DonnaB.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by DonnaB
Hope you guys had a great time, sorry I'm not in town yet. Keep posting so we'll know the next get together. Thks, DonnaB.
Hi Donna - Yes, we did have a great time. We had 4 board members and 2 non-board members (soon to be members) come to our little gathering. I for one thoroughly enjoyed myself. These gals are all so sweet....what a hoot our Ines was too....80 years old and came from Scottsdale to join us, how cool is that. I took some great photos, however; Im sorry to say I blew it and didnt upload correctly and on top of that cleared my camera card, UGH...just sick about it. Anyway...we are putting something together for Sunday gatherings as some of us still work during the week. We'll keep you posted. Cant wait for you to join us:)
Old 09-11-2011, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by DonnaB
Hi Donna - Yes, we did have a great time. We had 4 board members and 2 non-board members (soon to be members) come to our little gathering. I for one thoroughly enjoyed myself. These gals are all so sweet....what a hoot our Ines was too....80 years old and came from Scottsdale to join us, how cool is that. I took some great photos, however; Im sorry to say I blew it and didnt upload correctly and on top of that cleared my camera card, UGH...just sick about it. Anyway...we are putting something together for Sunday gatherings as some of us still work during the week. We'll keep you posted. Cant wait for you to join us:)
COOL! I can do Sundays too....will be great to share ideas, and show and tell. I'll see you in November! Thanks Sue