Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 6.0 Autumn Group >

Boomerang 6.0 Autumn Group

Boomerang 6.0 Autumn Group

Old 10-01-2011, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz
I got all my F8 in baggies, have to buy more envelopes in the morning. here is the fabric I am sending out
I have these fabrics in my stash...can't wait to create a block for you. Love these!
Old 10-01-2011, 02:02 PM

Sorry....I was just asking!

Originally Posted by Havplenty
from 1 catlover to another: i wouldn't dream of undoing the work that april has already done to get these groups together. she works really hard to get all of this done. i just need to figure out what additional fabric i have and what quilts i still have to make that i can use in this boom swap. soooo, like some here, my fabric will not be going out "today or tomorrow", but soon.

regarding negative comments, i take everything in stride. folks have the right to their personal opinions and that is how i look at the comments. in some instances when comments are made, i think others take them for negative when they are not meant to be but i would never let that stop me from participating in something i want to do.... never.

i have participated in many swaps by now and there are always people taking comments for negative. i say to that just don't and keep it moving. it's hard to convey sentiment behind the words when one is just seeing the words on a screen.

i just want to add that the returned blocks are to be 12.5" unfinished. please double check your work before you send it home. and this comment is not meant to be negative in any way.

Originally Posted by oldcatlady
Havplenty,

I had wanted to do this boom for awhile but let the negative comments keep me from signing up. If you only want to do one group, I can take your place if it is OK with April. You can wait a few weeks to let the ones who already mailed theirs to you to get there and then just forward to me in bulk. Let me know, I would be happy to do it. :)
Old 10-01-2011, 03:48 PM

Hello Autumns! All of my F8s went out today..Internationals too! Quilting is not a cheap hobby but it sure is fun!
Old 10-01-2011, 04:15 PM

Hi Autumn Groupies! I'm anxious to get started. Will have fabs ready to go out soon. :) The boom swaps are so much fun! Take care everyone...it's a happier walk to the mail box (long driveway) thinking of seeing your f8 fabs beginning to arrive!
Old 10-01-2011, 06:22 PM

I sent out all my fabric today, but I had a left over address label when I got home!

I sent out 50 envelopes, so if you got two from me but should have got one, let me know!

Right now I am just saying a little prayer that I somehow printed an extra label.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:52 AM

I have a inportant question to ask privately and I am asking that everyone in the Autumn group pls pm me privately...its very important or I wouldnt ask this..
so pls pm me when you get a chance...Thanks
Old 10-02-2011, 06:01 AM

No Ive just been super busy I am a long arm quilter so am always sewing...I just get tired of everyone blaming the po...there are bad people in every company, fed ex. ups grocery stores you name it.,..but because so many people use the po and if ayone gets something lost its always the po fault...I just get tired of people blaming them all the time...funny thing is I have never lost a letter in my life...
So maybe I am just gonna have to be the positive one in this swap...and assure people. So I am not mad at all I will just ignore the complainers and enjoy the swap!
I dont take things personal at all...I belong to so many groups and we all just try to stay as positive as possible.
I bite my tongue alot! LOL It hurts too! Ha Ha
Thanks for writing ,,,again not mad..
Old 10-02-2011, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz
I sent out all my fabric today, but I had a left over address label when I got home!

I sent out 50 envelopes, so if you got two from me but should have got one, let me know!

Right now I am just saying a little prayer that I somehow printed an extra label.
Hope you get it figured out soon! My mail takes forever to get here, so I won't know for a while. This sure sounds like something that might happen in my crazy world. Don't worry too much about it. Can't wait to see your fabric and begin stitching something just for YOU!
Take care, Connie aka Chigger
Old 10-02-2011, 06:17 AM

Sew...which fabs do I want to send out....retro's or nice small brown print....Or??? Better get my mind made up!
Old 10-02-2011, 06:22 AM

I sent 8 people a rooster fabric so I can have a nice wall hanging for kitchen and the rest got a very simple black with flower print that I didnt like too much so hopefully They will all make it pretty! Just a hint I am a girly girl...