Your costume?

Old 10-30-2011, 07:36 PM

Do you dress up for Halloween (at work maybe?) This year my staff decided they wanted to dress up to relieve some of the stress we are all understand. I'm dressing up as a crazy old lady. Too much make-up and jewelry. Complete with shopping cart in tow.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:38 PM

Pictures, please, pictures (smile). I usually go as a witch.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:44 PM

One year I was a tree! Had such fun! I love to dress for Halloween but never go out anymore.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:47 PM

Hope it helps to lighten your day! No job, no costume.
Old 10-30-2011, 08:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Cagey
Do you dress up for Halloween (at work maybe?) This year my staff decided they wanted to dress up to relieve some of the stress we are all understand. I'm dressing up as a crazy old lady. Too much make-up and jewelry. Complete with shopping cart in tow.
I have been retired for so long its not funny but I used to dress up when I took the kids Trick or Treated. But this year since I still have scabs and stuff all over me I think I going as the "Pemphigus guy"! Heck I am already getting tons of scared looks from the kids and some adults when I am out in public LOL!!

Billy
Old 10-30-2011, 08:18 PM

Since I joined the Pentacostal church we don't do Halloween but years ago when I did I once wore a blue outfit, cut some capital Ps from some heavy green paper and pinned them down the side of my outfit. I then tied a rubber chicken on a cord and hung it around my neck. What was I??? Why, Chicken Cord-on Blue with green peas on the side of course.
Old 10-30-2011, 08:23 PM

Every year I dress as a witch and play horror music for the trick or treaters. Sometimes I even scare the kids. Shame on me LOL.....I love Halloween
Old 10-30-2011, 08:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by raptureready
Since I joined the Pentacostal church we don't do Halloween but years ago when I did I once wore a blue outfit, cut some capital Ps from some heavy green paper and pinned them down the side of my outfit. I then tied a rubber chicken on a cord and hung it around my neck. What was I??? Why, Chicken Cord-on Blue with green peas on the side of course.
That is a good one!!! This year I get to chaperone the hayride we have at our church fall festival. Last year I helped with the youth group running a few of the games like the "Frozen Turkey Bowling" :D

Billy
Old 10-30-2011, 08:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by raptureready
That is a good one!!! This year I get to chaperone the hayride we have at our church fall festival. Last year I helped with the youth group running a few of the games like the "Frozen Turkey Bowling" :D

Billy
Old 10-30-2011, 08:30 PM
Power Poster

I don't but DH will be Ernie the Keebler Elf - or rather Bernie - Ernie's cousin (coz I couldn't get the jacket to die green).