Old 05-10-2012, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
ok, toomanyufo's *has* to be coming to me YAY
nice packages everyone is receiving
Nancy-cute furbaby
Time will tell!
Old 05-10-2012, 12:44 PM
Power Poster

Teresa and Kystyna sorry your upset about mothers day. My mama has been gone for 33 yrs and I miss her dearly. We were very close.She was a very happy fun loving jolly person. So I just try to think of her sense of humor and her smile and go on.It's not easy even after all these years,but I know she would want me happy,that's the kind of mama she was.Krystyna I'm sorry if your being ignored. That would break my heart.You need to kick whoevers butt and make them realize it's an important day to you.Lecture is over.Hugs to you from this mama Mary
Old 05-10-2012, 01:00 PM

I just received the most amazing package from my secret pal. Not sure if I am suppose to name names, so I won't at this time. I got books for sewing/scrapbooking...scissors...lots of little goodies for scrapbooking and sewing. So much to name it all. I love the candle holders and fabric. You connected with me more than you know. The canvas scrapbook is so nice. You made an adorable little bag. My granddaughter (Ashley -15) happens to be spending the night with me when I got my package and she was so excited for the iTunes card you sent. You are so very sweet. I hope to get your name one of these months. Thank you Thank you...just like Christmas in May.
Old 05-10-2012, 01:03 PM

Marcialee-you can definitely post your pals name....part of the fun and if you can, post pictures...we all LOVE to see the pictures of what everyone gets
Old 05-10-2012, 01:31 PM

Default May Package

HEE HEE HEE

I got my package today from Candi. The card is so cute too!! She made me a little sheep pincushion which is adorable. Gave me some Purple FQ's which I've been hugging and some darker green fabric, which is going to go perfect in this block project I am doing. She also got me some iron on hem binding. I use this a LOT.

I also got candy! Hersheys and jelly beans. Yum.

Oh and Thread. Lord, we all need thread and this is some of the best. Candi, thanks so much once again. I love it all.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]334366[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails sp-box.jpg  
Old 05-10-2012, 01:58 PM

Nice package Reeskyr....she was one of my "possibilities"...will cross her off my list now hahaha
Old 05-10-2012, 02:03 PM
Swap Hosts

What fun packages!
I am in a good mood now. I decided to buy myself a car. Again.
About a year and a half ago I got rid of my gas guzzling van and bought a little Suzuki which I loved.
I got Ed Hardy Love Kills Slowly floor mats and a matching CD holder which was chock full of my favorite Bollywood CDs.
Then my husbands car bit the dust. I said, no worries. We will share mine. I work at home and he works four blocks away. I figured we could work things out very easily. Ha!
Not so. My floor mats are ripped and filthy. My CD holder is full of his stuff since he doesn't like mine.
And the plans to share - poof! Out the window. I no longer have a cute little Suzuki. He does.
So, I saw a car in the paper and tomorrow morning I am going to see it and probably buy it.
Then I will get new floor mats for myself and I will be happy - zipping down the highway with my Bollywood blasting!
And no one will be allowed in my car except Daisy. It is for girls only.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:07 PM

Ok, well if buying the car will cheer you up, it will save me the airfare of flying up there
Old 05-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
Ok, well if buying the car will cheer you up, it will save me the airfare of flying up there
Just googling driving directions to Texas!
Old 05-10-2012, 02:29 PM

Default I got my package from Nancy in Louisiana, woohoo!

I got my package today and what a bunch of beautiful goodies I received from Nancy in Louisiana! I was going to post my pic tonight but I can't wait to share my good fortune with you all. I received some beautiful fat quarters in the colors I love, 2 bright and cheery pot holders and a mug rug made by Nancy, a really pretty pin cushion that has plenty of storage underneath for all the little things you need when sewing, a set of pretty butterfly note cards, a pretty flowery pouch, a really cool Applique book by Mary Engelbreit and 3 great Mystery novels. What more can a girl ask for?? Thanks soooo much Nancy, you made my day! :-)
Attached Thumbnails may-swap-nancy-louisiana.jpg