Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
New quilt shop! >

New quilt shop!

New quilt shop!

Old 04-27-2012, 06:56 AM

Default New quilt shop!

Just had to share, our small local town of Moundsville, WV has a brand new, quality quilt shop. The name is Finishing Touches Quilt Shop. The owner is hoping to have some quilting classes. She also does long arm quilting in the shop, and her husband makes parts for long arm quilters. The shop itself is just beautiful, with an old wagon, antique cupboards, and quilts. I'm jealous, wish it were mine!
Old 04-27-2012, 02:07 PM

Yay for you! It is soo nice to have another quilt shop nearby! I banned myself from my favorite LQS for the past 2 months and I decided I had to go today, just to look around and pet the wonderful new fabrics. My blue mood was lifted as I pulled up and I left there just feeling wonderful! ps I only bought a Moda Bella jelly roll and some backing fabric for a quilt in progress!!!
Old 04-27-2012, 03:20 PM

Sounds like a lovely place to shop and spend time.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:23 AM

Curt and Leslie are great! I've purchased from there website a few times. They have even called me to see how things are going with the products I've purchased. Can't wait to make it back east and see the new shop! They also sell fabric on their website http://finishingtouchesquiltingstudio.com/