Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Singer FW 221 and the Sew Ezi portable table >

Singer FW 221 and the Sew Ezi portable table

Singer FW 221 and the Sew Ezi portable table

Old 06-22-2012, 07:29 AM
FLQ

Default Singer FW 221 and the Sew Ezi portable table

For those in the know this won't be new info but I thought I'd share some info for others who may need a portable flat surface to use with a Featherweight. I was fearful of the insert not fitting well since there are different models of FW. I cannot confirm that any other model will be compatible but the insert I received with my birthday table (dh was very thoughtful) is perfect. I have a large machine and a small machine so using the adapters for height and changing the insert takes about two minutes. I will try to post a grainy photo of the set up. Some may ask why not just sew with the FW on a table...well, for me the height was off and I'm in an RV for the summer and we need our table to eat, lol.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:46 AM

Oh, so glad to hear this. The middle of May, I bought a Janome 6600 and yesterday I bought a Red Badge Featherweight. And I need a table for both/each of them!!! I am so hoping to get this stuff off my dining room table and into our spare BD ... and I have seen the Sew EZ tables, but didn't know they made an insert for the Featherweight.

Thanks for posting this info
jody
Old 06-24-2012, 08:14 AM

Do you have a picture?