Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Add picture? >

Add picture?

Add picture?

Old 11-18-2012, 05:14 PM

Default Add picture?

I want to add a picture off my iPhone if my Dresden block but don't see where to add it. How do I do it?
Old 11-18-2012, 06:14 PM

Location: Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho

My phone I plug into my computer and it automatically downloads the pictures. Then when I come to this site I click on the third from the left image at the top of this quick reply (where you see all the images? Right above where I'm typing when I'm replying) and then go to "My pictures" and look around for my picture. If you have never plugged in your cell phone to your computer before, make sure you have pictures on your phone and then plug it in and wait. Soon, up will pop a screen and you will follow the directions from there. Make sure to write down where your pictures are going to be located. Hope this helps. But it should automatically upload the pictures every time you plug in your cell phone. You might need to call your cell phone store and have them walk you through it the first time.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:36 PM
Power Poster

Is an IPhone similar to an IPad? I use Sandygirl's instruction for my Ipad. I take a picture with my IPad. I log into quiltingboard and go to Pictures. Under pictures I click on Post New Thread. I type in the title of my post first. I click on the paper clip icon that is above the text box. (The paper clip is for managing attachment.) This will bring up with a section that lets you click on existing photos. You choose your photo and click on it and then click upload. Close the window and type in the text your message to go with your picture. You will not "see" your picture until you click on submit.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:50 PM

I've done what you said and when I hit upload it just sits there and doesn't go on.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:51 PM

Testing to upload a picture
Old 11-18-2012, 07:52 PM

I can't get it to attach the picture I've added to the post
Old 11-19-2012, 03:21 AM
Power Poster

When I click upload, it doesn't look like it does anything but I click on close window and use the back arrow to go back to the text box, type my message, click submit and it appears on quiltingboard after that. I can also add a picture to an existing thread by using the icons above the regular reply section. As I am doing this post, I could go to the third little icon from the right above the text box and click on the tiny tree and it gives you a similar prompt box as the attachment icon. If you don't have a lot of little icons above your text box on your reply box, you need to go to settings and make an adjustment. Settings is up by your Welcome sentence at the top of the quiltingboard page.