Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 10-17-2013, 04:58 AM

Oh my goodness! I never would have thought about celebrating Christmas on a beach! How fun!
Old 10-17-2013, 04:59 AM

We always had a real tree, but I worry about bringing in deer ticks. I guess artificial is ok not as messy
Old 10-17-2013, 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
Clue for the day: There's a porch attached to the front of your house.
It's ME! I have a front porch!!!
Old 10-17-2013, 05:28 AM

OOOh Noooo! Sulabug, go sit at the red picnic bench and I will fly up on my Super Delux! Naughty loves company!!!hehehe

QUOTE=SulaBug;6353115]Now you just broke my heart Judy, because I am retired & my only job is working in my sewing room at my leisure!! I was pretty sure that you had my name too. Now I will go sit in the corner & eat worms!!
[/QUOTE]
Old 10-17-2013, 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by mdall View Post
Well, I am up and completely bummed. Spent the first two days of the week completely getting house cleaned up and yesterday ran all the errands and went grocery shopping in order to be able to spend all day today sewing and tomorrow hunting with DH and then more sewing. Woke up this morning with my back hurting and somthing pinching my what DH calls psychotic nerve. Its enough to make you go pyschotic. LOL Not sure sitting all day sewing is going to work but by golly Im gonna give it a try. After all didnt do all the other stuff just to sit here and do nothing. SS, hope I can sit and sew most of the day. Your handmade items are on the agenda. Off I go to see how things will go.
Oh, no! If it's your sciatic nerve, start taking NSAIDs and don't stop, until it clears. I have an ongoing relationship with sciatica and my best friend is Aleve (the generic form, actually). Sitting tends to put pressure on the nerve, so try to get up and walk around (or lie on your side), frequently. I have a little cushion, shaped like a bicycle seat, which helps some. It isn't very comfortable but it does help relieve the pressure on the nerve.
Old 10-17-2013, 05:37 AM

LOL!Tothill
Your gonna have to get into stealth mode and become a super stalker. (patting rock in the hole) Come over here and I will share my stalking, ummmm detective skills!

Originally Posted by Tothill View Post
Well it sure looks silly to have 4 comments in a row. I wish I could keep up with all of you during the day.

Still nary a post from my recipient, that rules out all the trouble makers down in the hole. I may have to get some help from some of the super sleuths here.
Old 10-17-2013, 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
It's ME! I have a front porch!!!
Maybe??????
Old 10-17-2013, 05:42 AM

[QUOTE=Neesie;6353595]Oh, no! If it's your sciatic nerve, start taking NSAIDs and don't stop, until it clears. I have an ongoing relationship with sciatica and my best friend is Aleve (the generic form, actually). Sitting tends to put pressure on the nerve, so try to get up and walk around (or lie on your side), frequently. I have a little cushion, shaped like a bicycle seat, which helps some. It isn't very comfortable but it does help relieve the pressure on the nerve. [/QUOTE)

We have yet another thing in common! I took have a friend named Aleve! LOL! Are you my SS? I have already been asking everyone else!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-17-2013, 05:48 AM

[QUOTE=Judylee2;6353619]
Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
Oh, no! If it's your sciatic nerve, start taking NSAIDs and don't stop, until it clears. I have an ongoing relationship with sciatica and my best friend is Aleve (the generic form, actually). Sitting tends to put pressure on the nerve, so try to get up and walk around (or lie on your side), frequently. I have a little cushion, shaped like a bicycle seat, which helps some. It isn't very comfortable but it does help relieve the pressure on the nerve. [/QUOTE)

We have yet another thing in common! I took have a friend named Aleve! LOL! Are you my SS? I have already been asking everyone else!!!!!!!!!!
Are you sure we aren't the same person . . . or maybe clones?!? If I am your SS, am I then my own SS? Ooooh, this is becoming quite profound!
Old 10-17-2013, 06:28 AM

[QUOTE=Neesie;6353630]
Originally Posted by Judylee2 View Post

Are you sure we aren't the same person . . . or maybe clones?!? If I am your SS, am I then my own SS? Ooooh, this is becoming quite profound!
...or another possibility is you need a break from the naughty hole and whatever you girls are drinking down there? LOL!