Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
My sewing room >

My sewing room

My sewing room

Old 07-26-2009, 01:38 PM

I've spent the last couple of weeks rearranging my sewing room so it better fits me. My husband just finished making the side table (holding the Bernina) yesterday. Note my little sewing partner on the pillow!

Mission Control Center
[ATTACH=CONFIG]41235[/ATTACH]

Filing system. Design wall is a flannel-backed table cloth hanging in front of the closet doors.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]41239[/ATTACH]

DH built the quilt frame last fall.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]42614[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-41235.jpe   attachment-41239.jpe   attachment-42614.jpe  
Old 07-26-2009, 02:02 PM

Looks good! Is your quilting frame from Richard's build a frame? (Something like that) I have been looking at his website for a while now and seriously thinking about ordering the plans. What is your opinion on it?
Old 07-26-2009, 02:11 PM

You have a very nice sewing room. The quilting frame is great. Is the cute little guy/gal on the pink bed in charge of the Mission Control Center? :wink:
Old 07-26-2009, 02:16 PM

I keep saying, "WOW, a room of your own". We like seeing everyone's quilting spaces. I have the machines and tables but I'm spread all out. I must say, I love my knew Koala table.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:21 PM
Power Poster

Great sewing room!!
Old 07-26-2009, 02:27 PM
Power Poster

No, that can't be a sewing room it's way too tidy.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by mgshaw
Looks good! Is your quilting frame from Richard's build a frame? (Something like that) I have been looking at his website for a while now and seriously thinking about ordering the plans. What is your opinion on it?
It is Richard's Build a Frame plans. We are very happy with it. My husband is a pretty handy guy and had no problems building it. Hindsight being what it is, we probably should have made it a 10-foot table instead of 8 feet, but I was thinking of space.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by hulahoop1
It is Richard's Build a Frame plans. We are very happy with it. My husband is a pretty handy guy and had no problems building it. Hindsight being what it is, we probably should have made it a 10-foot table instead of 8 feet, but I was thinking of space.

Thanks! I think I might go ahead and order the plans. Everything I have seen on it sounds good!!
Old 07-26-2009, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by hulahoop1

Thanks! I think I might go ahead and order the plans. Everything I have seen on it sounds good!!
Go to my blog listed here and take a look. I've got a section there with a lot more details on the frame. Feel free to contact me if you have questions.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:32 PM

Love your room!! :mrgreen: