Yahoo Email?????

Old 12-06-2013, 02:20 PM

Question Yahoo Email?????

I can bring up the Yahoo, but the email is not working.......all day. Anyone else having problems?

It has a link to fix it but that doesn't work.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:57 PM

I have Yahoo email and have no problem looking at my emails but I have not tried to send an email. Is it possible that all the bad weather is causing the problem? Could you check with someone that lives close to you and see if they are having problems? Just a thought...
Old 12-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Power Poster

According to this website,
http://downrightnow.com/yahoomail
it's probably a problem with Yahoo. Looks like it has been down intermittently all day. Maybe you just hit all the down times?
Old 12-06-2013, 03:32 PM
Power Poster

​I don't know if Yahoo was part of the hacking news. I know Facebook and some others had a Trojan to gather information?
Old 12-06-2013, 05:13 PM

Does anyone else HATE the "new improved" Yahoo? Messages are lost or replies from emails sent to multiple people are lumped together as one "conversation" when replied to. I don't want a conversation; I want individual emails with individual responses. Shortly after they changed I read pages and pages of complaints about the new service but it seems nothing will be done. It also looks like messages in Trash are deleted automatically after a day or two. There have been times I've wanted to refer back to something and it's been gone. Any opinions?
Old 12-06-2013, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by mrs. fitz View Post
Does anyone else HATE the "new improved" Yahoo? Messages are lost or replies from emails sent to multiple people are lumped together as one "conversation" when replied to. I don't want a conversation; I want individual emails with individual responses. Shortly after they changed I read pages and pages of complaints about the new service but it seems nothing will be done. It also looks like messages in Trash are deleted automatically after a day or two. There have been times I've wanted to refer back to something and it's been gone. Any opinions?
Yes! I voiced my opinion and told them how bad the 'new upgrade' is........my theory "If it isn't broke, don't fix it".....I wonder if those of us that have complained about their new/improved are getting payback???? There are lots of things I don't like, too many to mention here.

Thanks Ladies for your replys, I will try and contact via phone someone that has yahoo and see if they are having trouble also.
Old 12-06-2013, 05:20 PM

I have been having trouble signing into yahoo all day long, sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. I thought maybe we were having trouble with our wireless since we just got a new modem. I'm on the desktop right now so will stay on this.
Pat in cold MN
Old 12-06-2013, 06:08 PM

I've had some "new improvements" with Yahoo too. I couldn't add attachments unless I used Dropbox first and all I wanted to do was attach something from my own Word documents and they were not big files. My messages are also being lumped together if they are the same topic and I don't like it either.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:10 PM

Update: Tex son, he said try signing out and then signing in........... It worked!!!!!!!! Don't know why, but it did.
Old 12-06-2013, 07:27 PM
Power Poster

I have problems with the main page, seeing the news for local and the photos that you can click the arrow on to see more. Doesn't work. They are evidently having problems.