Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
You experience funny things when you travel..... >

You experience funny things when you travel.....

You experience funny things when you travel.....

Old 01-03-2014, 11:26 AM

This is really funny! Thanks for sharing! It seems like where ever we go, we meet someone who thinks they are so much more important than anybody else. This is a good way to handle them!
Old 01-03-2014, 12:18 PM

I once had someone call me some blank blank names. I looked her square in her eyes, and told her to please stop calling me her family names because I wasn't her blood relative. Her family clapped!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-03-2014, 12:25 PM

Hilarious!
Old 01-03-2014, 01:54 PM

I was on a small plane when an rich B*tch got on with her husband. She had a mink coat that she wanted to lay flatin the overhead bin -- they were all full - it would have held her coat folded up though. She proceeded to take out the luggage to put her coat in. The stewardess stopped her. RB then went to another overhead that held emergency supplies, etc. She started taking those out. The stewardess stopped her. RB then started in on the stewardess. Guess who was kicked off the plane!! Her husband just sat there. When RB turned to him for help when she was told to get off the plane he just told her it was her problem and he would see her when he got back. Everyone just roared!!
Old 01-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Power Poster

hilarious, great answers
Old 01-03-2014, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Nammie to 7 View Post
I was on a small plane when an rich B*tch got on with her husband. She had a mink coat that she wanted to lay flatin the overhead bin -- they were all full - it would have held her coat folded up though. She proceeded to take out the luggage to put her coat in. The stewardess stopped her. RB then went to another overhead that held emergency supplies, etc. She started taking those out. The stewardess stopped her. RB then started in on the stewardess. Guess who was kicked off the plane!! Her husband just sat there. When RB turned to him for help when she was told to get off the plane he just told her it was her problem and he would see her when he got back. Everyone just roared!!
WoW, I would have loved to be there to see it!!!! Good for the husband!!! Thanks for sharing
Old 01-03-2014, 08:25 PM

That was quick thinking. She must be used to that type of abuse (too bad)
Old 01-04-2014, 04:26 AM

This is YEARS ago when Green Stamps were being phased out. I recall a sales associate handling the cashing in of green stamps in the final days of existence. The line was long, as expected. One very crabby customer got in her face so she exclaimed...." I Quit"!! With that, she shut down her lane and walked to the back room! It was hilarious!! And I applauded her! Her manager came out and helped get the lane taken care of and she resumed her post. Sometimes the customer is not right...but rude!
sandy
Old 01-04-2014, 04:29 AM

Originally Posted by Cagey View Post
That was quick thinking. She must be used to that type of abuse (too bad)
Work a retail or any service job working with the public. It is fun and, at times challenging. I always enjoyed calming people down and helping defray their anger or displeasure, etc.

Sandy
Old 01-04-2014, 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by quiltstringz View Post
Well she should get paid extra for providing the entertainment. Hope it doesn't blow back on her
Me,too. She had a way of diffusing what could have been so, so ugly. That traveler needed what he got! IMHO Still laughing about it!