Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July Fat Quarter Swap! Fall leaves and flowers and/or summer florals >

July Fat Quarter Swap! Fall leaves and flowers and/or summer florals

July Fat Quarter Swap! Fall leaves and flowers and/or summer florals

Old 06-23-2014, 06:28 AM

Default July Fat Quarter Swap! Fall leaves and flowers and/or summer florals

Hi Again! This months swap is : Fall flowers and leaves/Summer flowers! and sunshine! Closing sign up date is : July 1st!!!! so send your PM's NOW!

ok here it goes the swap rules and rules of the board:

This month we are sending our partners 5 FULL FAT QUARTERS of either fall tones leaves, flowers, backgrounds etc. OR you can chose to send summer flowers and sunshine prints, all bold with August picnic themes. So check your stash I bet you can play! and who doesn't want something pretty to play with?? not me! (lol like right queen of fat quarters here). I will be picking ONE partner for each person who says they would like to swap hopefully based on the season your swapping for. I will then put anyone who would like to swap more on a list that you can go to and pick from on your own to be partners with (sort of like last month). This way if you want five swaps well tada! you can have them. I just will run one because that is all the energy I have going for me. not much sigh. I will post on the 2nd (or sooner) the list of partners and the list of people willing to swap so you have to send ME a PM to get on that list prior to the 1st please.

now the basics: all sign ups must be done through me and possible postings must be done through me. if you haven't gone through me you cant make the list. please remember this. if I blow it and forget your name hit me up immediately and I will change it. I forget things honestly how weird is that but its true! so read the list carefully and make sure your on the list. Any complaints must be made directly to me and not posted on the board. This is a fun board and we want to keep it a fun board even when your irked to high heaven. That's the rules I am making them up as I go (grin).

You must mail by July 7th. NO exceptions. If you cant make that mail date then please don't sign up. its not fair to make people wait all month. If you forget to mail then you will be automatically not allowed to play next month. the next time you sign up again if you forget again? you will be left off of any further swaps for the next month. Please be ready to mail when the time comes and you will be happy in knowing you should be getting a package in the mail in just a few days. Its common courtesy so please be good!

ok.. let the swaps begin!
Old 06-23-2014, 06:31 PM

Am I the first to sign up? I sure hope others will join in soon.
Old 06-23-2014, 06:40 PM

I would like to join in! I would like to do more than one also. Thanx.
Old 06-24-2014, 06:44 AM

I am in again! PM is on its way!
Old 06-24-2014, 06:35 PM

There are at least 8 swappers signed up right now so keep the PM's coming! this is a fun swap, great swappers and oh so fun to see what others pick for you. love to see if anyone is making a patch work pillow out of the different swaps. think it would be fun. one quarter devoted to each season.. tie it all together. I will be doing this next year I believe. could be really different and seen one done before here and it was CUTE.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:24 PM

I'm in for fall fabrics! I think some of mine might be the same I sent last month (as requested) to JAGSD and jaba, so you may want to give me a different partner, Elisabrat. Thanks!
Old 06-26-2014, 06:42 AM

I'd take more of those beautiful fall fabrics you sent me PeginCO, no need to worry about that!
Old 06-26-2014, 09:06 AM

Good to know they were well loved!
Old 06-26-2014, 09:53 AM

I'm in for one set of fall colors. Will PM.

Jane
Old 06-27-2014, 01:33 AM

Of course I'm in! I just bought some beautiful metallic Autumn leaves fabrics that I was hoping a fq swap would come up soon with the Autumn theme so I could share them...
I'm in for 1 official swap, and if anyone needs extras, pm me and I will be happy to swaperoo more. I have a lot of Autumn-y fabrics, and I have plenty of Summery fabrics, too.
I prefer to swap for large print flowers. Here's why, and it's me "eating a lil crow"...
I used to think I didn't like large bold flowery prints. I then acquired some taste (and 2 teen age great nieces who love quilty stuff and modernish bright flowery prints) so I discovered I DO like them (the bold flowers AND my nieces ).
Kif