Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Am I off the list? >

Am I off the list?

Am I off the list?

Old 07-19-2015, 01:17 PM

Unhappy Am I off the list?

I have not received any email from the Quilting board. What happened? 😩
Old 07-19-2015, 02:37 PM

Marta, it doesn't work that way. You aren't going to be booted off. It is a matter of the settings that you have chosen and I am not an expert in that I don't actually use the emails but just type quiltingboard in my browser. If you sign in and choose stay singed in, you should get right to the board. Hopefully, some one more tech savy will offer a suggestion for you.
Old 07-20-2015, 03:06 AM

I have subscribed to many threads but I no longer get notified via email. I just go to the "subscribed" list and look to see if there are new responses. Thread topics are highlghted if there are. Maybe there is a limit to the number of. Subscriptions. I dunno. My work around is fine. Less to dlete out of my email too.

sandy
Old 07-20-2015, 05:16 AM

Actually I subscribe to daily notices. I have had several occasions where i do not receive the daily email. After looking at my profile which I did not change, I simply re-subscribed. it was easier than the frustration of trying to figure out why I was not getting my email.

Happy Quilting,
Susan
Old 07-21-2015, 12:21 PM

I think when you get a notice that someone has posted in one of your subscriptions, if you don't go to the site your name is dropped from that one subscriptions. I may not have this information exactly right -- you can probably find it in the rules somewhere. Sorry to be so 'iffy' but I am just remembering that I read something like this somewhere.