Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Secret pal Swap Closes July 31st 4:00 CST >

August Secret pal Swap Closes July 31st 4:00 CST

August Secret pal Swap Closes July 31st 4:00 CST

Old 08-17-2015, 11:03 AM
Banned

I will post pictures of the package I sent to my partner when I get home.

Just taking a guessing that she doesn't have a camera.
Old 08-17-2015, 12:13 PM

I noticed those postings too, but I ended up not reading them and just looked at the unveiling for pics of the goodies received. I figure why let it be a bummer for me. So I sign up get my name, mail out, and wit till opening day to come. It is such a long time anyway I couldn't keep up with the posting if I wanted to. )
Old 08-17-2015, 12:18 PM

I wanted to post that received a lovely package from Adelia on Saturday. My internet took a dump over the weekend so I am finally being able to catch up. I received a mug rug, lots and lots of fabric, a row by row license plate, a book in my series needing, fray check, a traveling sewing kit, a "favorite" block I asked for. I am planning to make a quilt from each SP's favorite block they send me, signed & with state on it. Thought it would be need to make a wall hanging with it or bigger if I get enough, and I Colts, (football team), can cushie. Have to keep that out of my son's eyesight as he has a room full of different things referring to the colts. What a wonderful box of goodies. Thanks so much!
Will try again to see if I can get camera to work with this site, but haven't had much luck in the past.
Old 08-17-2015, 02:33 PM

Hi all...its been a treacherous week for me. First of all SP I sent your pkg today and its headed out West!
My fiancée's mom is doing much better, my foot is ok and I got my release to go back to work even though I was working any ways, my ds is on his way back from Boston after helping my dd move there and we have a flash flooding here with severe thunderstorms.

As well this morning I found out that my co-worker's husband has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic cancer and not operable. She's a strong Christian woman who holds on to her faith and she is surrounded with family at the Cancer Center in Tampa. Please pray for her husband Jose and for her as well. All have a safe and blessed evening.
Old 08-17-2015, 02:52 PM

Sent my SP package out today. PO say you will have it on 08-19
Old 08-19-2015, 04:42 AM

You guys! This all looks so sweet. I'm am a rookie here but I can't wait to do this kind of stuff. I work at Joann's and my discount will be put to good use ( as if I don't spend everything I make there already haha).
Old 08-19-2015, 04:54 AM

A big thank you to my Secret Pal for a fantastic package-made my day! I am waiting to hear what your board name is so that I can thank you properly. I will get a picture posted this evening!
Old 08-19-2015, 06:42 AM

Unfortunately I was not able to participate in this month's swap but I just wanted to say that very nice package contents are being shown. Hopefully I can join again next month.

Prayers said for all those that need healing and/or hearts comforted. So many with big needs in their lives. But He is able!
Old 08-19-2015, 03:04 PM

I just received the most amazing SP package from quiltnut4ever!!! A 20 FQ collection of 30's prints from Keepsake quilting, a Moda charm pack, a lovely blue FQ pack, quilting stencils, a soft tape measure, a handy pair of scissors, a quilting mag from the UK ((some really cool suff in there!!)), a Missouri Star book, and a package of colored pencils that have been on my wish list for awhile. I'll use them when I draft quilt blocks, patterns, etc.

How amazing!!! I am so touched by your generosity, Lillian.

Thank you very much - - -
Old 08-19-2015, 03:44 PM

Hi guys,

Just posting to show the wonderful package I received from Danielle! She sent some lovely items but I especially love the Robert Kaufman fabric and the magazine!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]528228[/ATTACH]

I love it all, but could somebody tell me what the two plastic things on top of the magazine are for??????

Danielle, thank you so much for a great swap!

Hugs

Caroline
Attached Thumbnails small.jpeg