Personal Checks

Old 04-28-2017, 12:40 PM

Default Personal Checks

Odd question...I have to order new personal checks...does anyone know of a company that has quilting themed checks? The closest I've been able to find are "sewing" checks. I've looked throught a lot of the companies listed on Google but thought I'd ask...

Thanks for your help!
Sue
Old 04-28-2017, 12:59 PM

Here's some. I've never ordered from these places so don't know about them.

http://checkspressions.com/hobbies/Quilting.shtml
https://www.checkadvantage.com/quilt-pattern-checks
http://www.walmartchecks.com/p/quilt...9#.WQOs88a1uUk
https://www.bankchecksplus.com/Quilting-Checks.aspx?s=y
http://www.pchecks.com/quilt-pattern-personal-checks/
Old 04-28-2017, 03:28 PM

I've probably ordered from all of them. I used to spend an inordinate amount choosing checks

My bank lady got me to try a debit card so I could get 2% interest on my checking account. So now I just use checks for property and income tax, that sort of thing. The 200-300 I have left will last me forever I think. One more stash!
Old 04-28-2017, 03:34 PM

I really like the idea of cheques printed with quilting themes, but I hardly ever write a cheque anymore... but when I have to order some, this will be on my idea list.....
Old 04-28-2017, 11:26 PM

I ordered some from Walmart and they were very nice. Used them all up and now have Star Wars checks, again from a Walmart. Their prices are very good
Old 04-29-2017, 02:32 AM

I keep a supply on hand. I use them at independent retail shops such as quilt shops..it saves them the credit card fees. Donations, checks to others, church and charitable organizations. I dont write a ton of checks thanks to online payments but I still need to have them.

I have ordered from Checks in the Mail for years. They have a quilt design check but it takes up the entire check. I want to be able to see the written info and not be obscured by the design. I dont know how banks correctly process checks that have a large image.
sandy

Last edited by Sandygirl; 04-29-2017 at 02:35 AM.
Old 04-29-2017, 06:42 AM

I buy all my checks, business cards, banners, signs and almost everything else for my business thru vista print. You can pick thru 100's of styles or submit your own. I find them to be incredibly quick, unbelievably well priced and nice quality. I really like the idea of being able to only buy 25 personal checks at a time. Today, with the debit cards, my kids and I rarely write a personal check, but need to have a few. just go to vistaprint.com
Old 04-29-2017, 02:09 PM

I love the quilted check theme idea. I still write checks; one of the sales people at my quilt store said "what's that"? I said your money - if you want paid. SO many use debit and credit cards. I don't like to; my CC has been hacked SO many times buying online it scares me to do that now and just heard where some fellow used his debit card at the WM gas station and by the time he got home his account had been emptied; I guess now the thieves have found a way to get your debit number and pin and can get into your account; I guess reloadable gift cards is the way to go; at least if they figure out how to 'hack' those they won't get much - hopefully. I don't have nor do I ever want a debit card. Too easy to either forget my pin or have it hacked also. To me, the convenience isn't worth it.
Old 04-29-2017, 04:56 PM

I use to order checks from other co. Out side my bank but since all this identity thief I would suggest you order from your bank to be safe.
Old 04-29-2017, 07:21 PM

I'm old school also, prefer to write checks. That way I'm in control of what is going out of my checking account. I'm likely to forget to deduct if I used a debit card.