October shop hop help

Old 10-22-2017, 04:44 PM

Default October shop hop help

I am wondering if anyone can help with locating the bunnies on the folding websites:
Broadway quilts
Fun fabrics (the clue seems easy but I am not finding it)
Peggy Anne’s
Shabby fabrics

This is the most I have not been able to find ever, once in a while one or two but never four.

Thanks
Dyan
Old 10-23-2017, 06:52 AM

For Broadway quilts: click on online store in upper right corner, click on collections, scroll down to 5th line first block on left, click on Marquesas and there he is.
For Fun Fabrics click on Holiday and Seasonal on the left side under "categories"
Peggy Anne's: click on "online store", click on "main menu" click "miscellaneous" click "English paper piecing" scroll about halfway down bunny on the right
Shabby Fabrics: Click on Shabby Shapes in left hand column, then click show all, he is at the bottom of the page.
Hope this helps.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:49 AM

I lot of people have had trouble finding the bunny in Broadway Quilts, including me. If you happen to be using an Amazon Fire tablet or Kindle, you probably won't find it even using Johnette's instructions. I had to find it using my laptop instead. Website looks entirely different. Good luck!
Old 10-23-2017, 05:34 PM

Thank you ! I found them except the shabby fabrics. Still hunting I am using a iPad maybe that is my problem?
Old 10-24-2017, 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by johnette View Post
For Broadway quilts: click on online store in upper right corner, click on collections, scroll down to 5th line first block on left, click on Marquesas and there he is.
For Fun Fabrics click on Holiday and Seasonal on the left side under "categories"
Peggy Anne's: click on "online store", click on "main menu" click "miscellaneous" click "English paper piecing" scroll about halfway down bunny on the right
Shabby Fabrics: Click on Shabby Shapes in left hand column, then click show all, he is at the bottom of the page.
Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for posting this. Some months I almost go crazy trying to find some bunnies but you've given me the push to finish this month out, thank you again.
Old 10-24-2017, 06:06 AM

I tried it on my Ipad and it took some fiddling but I found it. From Shabby Fabrics homepage, scroll all the way down to the bottom-it's way down there. There is a pink bar and you will find "site map" click on that. Then find laser cut shapes toward the bottom of the page center right, click on show all and scroll down. He is hiding there.
Old 10-24-2017, 05:59 PM

I agree, a few were tough this month. I thought it was just me.