Ricoma Embroidery Machine

Old 12-04-2017, 04:50 AM

Lightbulb Ricoma Embroidery Machine

Hello there, I wanted to know if any one has or know about the Ricoma Embriodery Machine I am thinking about stepping up a level and did not want to get the Epic by Viking, I already have Designer Diamond. I wanted to move up to multi-needle machine, so I was looking on youtube and came across a tutorial where they (Ricoma) were doing comparison of multi-needle machines. In your response can you tell me what type of machine you have and brand, and also did you have to purchase accessories separate. Thank you.
Old 12-04-2017, 06:30 PM
Power Poster

i worked for the comp that mfg and sold TAJIMA machines up to 15 needles. i also worked at a casket co and emb the interiors. yes to buying a program that i could manipulate designs for $99/ to 1,000.00. i loved the machine it was tubular so i could do socks/shoes and up inot legs too. If you can get it, it's pretty much top of the line, at least when i worked for them they were. they are work horses too. good luck.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:28 AM

I used to have an SWF commercial embroidery machine 10 needle (but we used in a spare bedroom in our former home for a hobby/small business). Loved it and never had a problem with it. Actually paid less for it new than what I see the new home machine brands are selling their multi-needle machines for - but in all honesty, the home multi-needle machines are somewhat smaller and may be more home use friendly.