scrapbook software

Old 06-24-2019, 01:33 PM

Default scrapbook software

I really don't think anyone can help me out, but here goes. Back in 2012 I bought a software program for $39.95. I was quilting and sharing a retreat with scrapbookers. They are as friendly and as sharing as quilters. Anyway they showed me how this program worked - But they thought it was going to go off the market. I admit it did amazing things, sizing, bocking out things you didn't want then they saved it on an external C drive for organization. It was only downloadable so off I went. As things go in my life, I didn't use it and the computer I had it loaded on Crashed. So here I am. I am wanting to do '365 days of Meme'. For some reason I do have my ID # and Password. Hmmmmmm I think it's a lost cause. I did google it - but, me and my computer skills!!!! Nuf said. Anyone know what I talking about>

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 06-24-2019 at 02:22 PM. Reason: shouting/all caps
Old 06-24-2019, 09:18 PM

if you don't know the name of the program maybe you could take the crashed computer to a repair shop and ask if they can pull your programs off the hard drive--sometimes they can do that.
Old 06-25-2019, 04:09 AM

For scrapbooking I used Photoshop for years. When I needed to upgrade the cost was prohibitive. Now I use Adobe Photoshop Elements. It was in your price range years ago but not the program cost around $100 depending on the edition.
Old 06-25-2019, 05:31 PM

It's possible you bought the Creative Memories software. The company went bankrupt a few years ago. I was talking to a woman this weekend who still uses that software, but she said when her current laptop dies, she's out of luck. I think that means it's no longer supported or available.
Old 06-26-2019, 11:09 AM

If you have a smart phone or iPad (or Android tablet) take a look at the Project Life app - it's free - and you can do what you are looking to do on your smart phone or tablet with that app - you wouldn't need a computer.