Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Agust Secret Pals - sign-ups through midnight July 31 - Come join the fun! >

Agust Secret Pals - sign-ups through midnight July 31 - Come join the fun!

Agust Secret Pals - sign-ups through midnight July 31 - Come join the fun!

Old 08-24-2020, 02:40 PM

I will post pictures from my box later this week. I am on vacations. Thank you Mary.
Old 08-25-2020, 12:18 PM

Hi Everyone. My package to my pal has been delayed again. *dramatic sigh* According to the tracker it is currently shacked up in a package sort facility in Lenexa, KS - but where is it going from there??? Whoever it is should know on FRIDAY!
Old 08-27-2020, 05:48 AM

Hi letsquilt,

I think that package was from a previous months swap ........I cannot believe that it has taken so long to arrive. Can you seen the posting date on the envelope? I promise I mailed on time! Kathy, do you know when I had letsquilt as my partner? Oh well.... better late than never!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you like it letsquilt.

Hugs

Caroline

Last edited by CarolinePaj; 08-27-2020 at 05:53 AM.
Old 08-27-2020, 06:16 AM

Default Received from MizMelly

Hi Everyone,

Just want to say a big thank you to Melanie (MizMelly) for my lovely swap package this month. My love of Kim Diehl fabrics has preceded me in this swap and Melanie sent 6 long quarters, a charm pack and other goodies too. She even made up a potholder kit for me (got to love having all the hard work done). Thank you again Melanie and Kathy, ......thank you for organising this every month..... in the present climate it is lovely to receive something wonderful through the mail.... really cheers and makes the day!

Hugs

Caroline

Attached Thumbnails sp-swap-august-2020-received-miz-melly.jpg  
Old 08-27-2020, 08:13 AM

Default Aug SS

It must be mine that’s “lost” or “floating in outer space” b/c I haven’t gotten mine in yet either.
Old 08-28-2020, 07:37 AM

I received a lovely package from MaryChristine. I love the crocheted dish rag. They are my favorite and I make them for everyone else, but not myself so it is appreciated. The cat treats are not in the pictures as the cats finished them off lickedy-split.
I adore the socks and my favorite chocolate mints. You did great! The package is much appreciated!!!!
Attached Thumbnails august-sp.jpg  
Old 08-28-2020, 10:03 AM

Doorbell rang a few minutes ago and it was the postlady delivering my package from bullocks2us!

Machine needles, aurifil thread for piecing (I was on my last spool, so YAY!) A Tula Pink Zuma charm pack, some paper pieces with a glue stick (will have to google some patterns as I haven't epp'd anything but hexies before!) a bq2 pattern, nail files and a little fall solar dancer guy, some disney scraps (neither of which I had!) to go into my cousin's baby quilt, a piece of autumn fabric and a little purple crocheted whatzit I am am not sure what to use it for yet. Thanks Ginger!

Old 08-28-2020, 03:08 PM

What a wonderful package from quiltingdragon! While I love love love the fabrics and binding clips (I always wanted but never bought!) and the other quilt related awesome goodies, that is not the best part..... I asked for some local treats/foods/candies, and to my surprise, she is from my hometown!! I am a huge fan of gooey butter cake, but haven't had it in ages. and even though some of the other treats are new to me, there will still be a sense of connected nostalgia as I eat them. Thank you Becky! (picture to follow when I am able)
Old 08-29-2020, 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by LAF2019 View Post
What a wonderful package from quiltingdragon! While I love love love the fabrics and binding clips (I always wanted but never bought!) and the other quilt related awesome goodies, that is not the best part..... I asked for some local treats/foods/candies, and to my surprise, she is from my hometown!! I am a huge fan of gooey butter cake, but haven't had it in ages. and even though some of the other treats are new to me, there will still be a sense of connected nostalgia as I eat them. Thank you Becky! (picture to follow when I am able)
Here is the pic
Attached Thumbnails 20200828_155638.jpg  
Old 08-31-2020, 06:45 AM

Great packages this month!