Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Super Deal! Quilting Company Magazine Compilations Huge Sale >

Super Deal! Quilting Company Magazine Compilations Huge Sale

Super Deal! Quilting Company Magazine Compilations Huge Sale

Old 11-23-2019, 07:33 AM
Power Poster

I received my four orders. Two had download links but two did not. I sent a customer support email so will post the reply or reason of why no download. It was Quilting Quickly 2018 bundle and Modern Patchwork 2018 bundle that did not have the download link. The two with the download links open perfectly.
Old 11-23-2019, 08:54 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Onebyone View Post
If you have gmail. check the box next to the emails and click report as Spam. Gmail stops all email from that address forever unless you remove it from the spam file. I use gmail for all quilting related emails and ordering. I don't have time to sift through junk mail and gmail has the best filters.
thanks... i've been putting them all in the spam folder, but some still get through
Old 11-23-2019, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Onebyone View Post
I received my four orders. Two had download links but two did not. I sent a customer support email so will post the reply or reason of why no download. It was Quilting Quickly 2018 bundle and Modern Patchwork 2018 bundle that did not have the download link. The two with the download links open perfectly.
I had the same problem, that some of the email links weren't "hot", but found that if I go online and look at the downloads page, they were all available.

This was the link I used. It doesn't look customer-specific, but you probably need to log in to see your particular downloads.

https://www.quiltingcompany.com/stor...products/?p=15
Old 11-23-2019, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by BonnieJP View Post
You can print the patterns. Just open the magazine, find the pages you want to print and send them to your printer. I printed several patterns and instruction sheets this afternoon.
In general regarding digital editions of magazines and books, with some you can print directly from the magazine (these Quilting Company PDFs are ideal for that). With others, the publisher provides links to online sources to download printable patterns. So far, I've never had a reason to be unhappy with my digital editions of quilting books and magazines, in fact have found them more convenient for printing personal copies of applique or paper pieced patterns.
Old 01-24-2020, 11:17 AM

The links to the magazines no longer work. Apparently the parent company did something new to the site or replaced it. My sign in no longer works.
Old 01-24-2020, 03:42 PM

I followed the link to reset my password. I can now see my purchases but still can’t view my downloads. I sent them a “help” message. Hopefully they will make it right.
Old 01-24-2020, 04:15 PM

Well, this was originally posted last November. I tried the link before I noticed that. Bummer. That deal is probably gone. I've never had an account there, so I didn't try to log in. My guess....new year....new updates to the site...lots of changes...broken password links? Other issues?

Older magazines are still available: https://www.quiltingdaily.com/produc...azines-ebooks/

digital (ebooks are available here): https://www.quiltingdaily.com/produc...ebooks/ebooks/

Last edited by mindless; 01-24-2020 at 04:20 PM.
Old 01-25-2020, 07:32 AM
Power Poster

This is the email I received when I couldn't find my magazine downloads.

Click on www.quiltingcompany.com and follow the instructions below for your device.

For Computers, to access and save your downloadable product please follow these instructions:
  1. Click on Sign In at the top right corner.
  2. Sign in with your email and password and click on Login.
  3. Mouse over My Content in the top right corner.
  4. Click on My Downloads.
  5. Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video
  6. To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
    *PC Users: Right click on the download link, select Save Link As (Firefox, Chrome) or Save Target As (Internet Explorer).
    *MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option Save Link As (Safari).

Alternatively,
  1. Click on Sign In
  2. Enter your username and password
  3. Click on the drop down arrow next to your name in the upper left
  4. Click on My Orders
  5. Click on My Downloadable Products
Old 01-25-2020, 08:47 AM

Thanks for sharing I am on my way!...
Old 01-31-2020, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by KalamaQuilts View Post
The links to the magazines no longer work. Apparently the parent company did something new to the site or replaced it. My sign in no longer works.
I contacted them and they acknowledged that there were some issues with people being able to access their downloads. Within a couple days they corrected things for me and I now have full access again. I’m very pleased with the help I received.