Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
CraftsyBluprint to Close! - Read the newest posts for Important update >

CraftsyBluprint to Close! - Read the newest posts for Important update

CraftsyBluprint to Close! - Read the newest posts for Important update

Old 05-25-2020, 06:38 AM

Here is a letter that Bluprint put out last night. https://www.mybluprint.com/article/l...rint-customers
Old 05-25-2020, 07:07 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by NZquilter View Post
Here is a letter that Bluprint put out last night. https://www.mybluprint.com/article/l...rint-customers
Yeah, that's the one I got when I logged on.
Sorry for the confusion. I didn't post a link.

Last edited by SusieQOH; 05-25-2020 at 07:09 AM.
Old 05-25-2020, 07:54 AM
mac

I just read the letter from Bluprint. However, I can't even get into my account to get to my library. It seems that I am locked out completely. It shows classes, but, seem to be unattainable.

Personally, it seems that the company is going to have to put out a lot of money to compensate us for the classes paid for (via DVD or some other such way to give us the classes we paid for) and for the subscriptions that we have paid for. Some how I have a feeling that a lot of us are going to be left very disappointed with whatever they come up with.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 05-25-2020 at 02:10 PM. Reason: shouting/all caps
Old 05-25-2020, 08:14 AM
Power Poster

I'm not a subscriber but have purchased forever classes. They are under Library when I sign in. Sign in under the email and password you used to buy the classes.
Old 05-25-2020, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by SuzzyQ View Post
I can't even get to login or find out what I have … the drop down buttons don't...
I noticed yesterday I could login using Chrome browser, but not Microsoft Edge. Maybe you can change your browser.
Old 05-26-2020, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Sheri.a View Post
I noticed yesterday I could login using Chrome browser, but not Microsoft Edge. Maybe you can change your browser.
Thanks will give that a try... tomorrow....
Old 05-29-2020, 03:57 AM
Power Poster

I got an email response yesterday to my email.
They said our subscription would be refunded on a prorated basis and they
would figure out a way to give us all the classes we paid for (forever classes).
So I'm hoping for the best. Not sure how that will be done but there you have it.
He said that it's not possible to retrieve your classes at this point but I thought someone
on the board did. I have had no luck trying to download mine.
Old 05-29-2020, 12:21 PM
Power Poster

These are download instructions direct from Bluprint:
"For Bluprint classes - how to download:

1. Download and install the Internet Download Manager located at https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/
2. Follow the directions to enable the “extension” in your browser – I would recommend Chrome for this purpose
3. After successful installation and enabling IDM, a new icon will appear in the search bar

1. Log into your account at myBluprint.com
2. Select the video you wish to capture and push the play button
3. As soon as the video starts playing, a button will appear in the upper right corner of the video called “Download this video”
4. Clicking the download button will offer multiple choices for the size of the video – I would recommend 720p for good clarity and smaller size
5. A pop up dialog box will appear called Download File Info – make note of where the downloaded video will be stored and click Start Download (the default is a new folder in your Downloads folder called Video
6. The downloaded video will have a file name matching the video title on Bluprint with a file extension of .ts
7. Clicking the download button will offer multiple choices for the size of the video – I would recommend 720p for good clarity and smaller size
8. A pop up dialog box will appear called Download File Info – make note of where the downloaded video will be stored and click Start Download (the default is a new folder in your Downloads folder called Video
9. The downloaded video will have a file name matching the video title on Bluprint with a file extension of .ts
10. You can play this type of file with Windows Movie & TV app"
Old 05-30-2020, 04:51 AM

Thank you! Very helpful.

Old 05-30-2020, 05:24 AM

this was in my email:
---------------------------
Current subscribers still have access to classes, patterns, and course materials, however we will stop accepting new subscribers and orders for individual classes, patterns and supplies on May 31 at 11:59 pm EDT.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through these important details.
--------------------------------
I note they are still accepting subscribers through the end of the month, and...
"as we work through these important details"

They are still working things out? Corporate America. Do we laugh or cry?