Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa 2020 sign-ups >

Secret Santa 2020 sign-ups

Secret Santa 2020 sign-ups

Old 12-06-2020, 04:22 PM

Default Thank you Secret Santa

I jusy opened a heavy box from Lisa - ljs317. SOOOO many items in the box. Books, books, books, fabric, fabric, fabric, patterns, patterns, patterns. I have a great picture taken and i cant get it to post, i will keep working on it. Thank you Lisa!!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2020, 04:22 PM

Ohh and I forgot a cute little wall hanging!!!
Old 12-06-2020, 05:09 PM

I sooooo forgot about opening day again, I will be home in 5 mins. and will open and hop in to say thank you
Old 12-06-2020, 05:25 PM

I just want to do a quick shout-out to Cupcake for the very nice SS package, a bunch of fat quarters, a tote bag pattern, all the nice thread, I love to get thread, the buttons, burlap bag, the note pad (I never have enough of), sewing needles and the tins. I love the tins. Thank you sew much.
I hope everyone has a great Holiday and a sage and healthy New Year, now I cannot wait for next Christmas, I am already hitting the sales for next years many swaps.

Thank you once again Terri for hosting, you are just sooooo awesome for under taking this task so we may have fun.

Best Wishes
Mary
Old 12-06-2020, 05:35 PM

I think I missed the zoom or I did it wrong.I have opened my packed and OH MY. I love every single thing. Thank you so much Marietta, I hope you like yours as much as much as I love mine. Patterns, Fabric, and lots treasures, little pewter St Francis dog medals,and State of Texas key ring and Austin Fridge magnet. I collect tiny Pewter items wherever I travel. So a huge thank you. and a ruler, sewing stuff that will keep me busy all year! I will pm you after getting photos on here
Attached Thumbnails img_4150.jpg   img_4151.jpg   img_4152.jpg   img_4153.jpg  
Old 12-06-2020, 05:41 PM

Default Swap receive from Armylady2012

Hi Everyone,

Firstly, can I say a huge thank you to Quiltingdragon for her wonderful organisation of the Zoom meeting... It was so lovely to be able to put faces to the names. I enjoyed meeting you all so much.

I am now in bed (it is so late here) ... but I couldn't go to sleep without saying another huge thank you to Maxie.... she brought me to tears you know!

Maxie sent me my most wanted item the thread caddy which we just cannot get over here, 14 balls of Valdani Floss - wow, chocolate - which I offered to share with the zoom meeting, jelly beans - which I refused to share with the zoom meeting, best press, seam ripper, seam guide, sewing themed bag, 3 yards of Kansas Troubles, 3 yards of Batiks, 2 beautiful Primitive Gatherings patterns, two fab coasters with wonderful sayings, notelets, 2021 planner, coffee, the cutest snail tape measure, snips, 2 massive bags of crisps (which I forgot to photo).... and the best mug I have ever seen!!!!!

I could not get everything she sent in one picture so I have take a group of pictures and I still missed off the huge bags of crisps that she sent!!!! She really does know what I like - LOL LOL.

Maxie, I will get you... when you least expect it! Thank you my friend it was an amazing, generous, glorious, fabulous package.

Hugs

Caroline
Attached Thumbnails bag-box.jpg   thread-caddy.jpg   sewing-mug-handle.jpg   threads.jpg   chocolate.jpg  

Last edited by CarolinePaj; 12-06-2020 at 05:57 PM.
Old 12-06-2020, 05:45 PM

Default Received from Maxie - Part 2

Hi Guys,

Had to make a second post to show you all everything.

Hugs

Caroline
Attached Thumbnails sewing-mug.jpeg   fabric-patterns.jpg  
Old 12-06-2020, 06:41 PM

Opened my package from mfay, WOW, loved it all. Thank you so much mfay!!!!!
Beautiful fabric, note cards and paper crafts, a most loved wrist cushion, toys for my fur friends, candy for me, A santa hot pad, tea, An audiobook I can't wait to listen to, a lighthouse post card....You nailed a few of my favorite things.. I am so appreciative. Sorry if I left anything out.
Really enjoyed the zoom, thank you again Quiltingdragon, great to put faces and voices to some of my sew sisters, and so enjoyed the chatting.
when I figure out how to make my pics smaller will post

Last edited by marietta; 12-06-2020 at 06:44 PM.
Old 12-06-2020, 06:56 PM

Thank you to my secret Santa, Lori. I got a great package full of wonderful things. I love everything. Thank you again.
[img]blob:https://www.quiltingboard.com/75e7986d-3418-4af2-8661-50be19272124[/img]

Last edited by Lstew2212; 12-06-2020 at 06:58 PM.
Old 12-06-2020, 06:57 PM

I tried to post a picture, I’m not having any success. Can someone help?