Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa 2020 sign-ups >

Secret Santa 2020 sign-ups

Secret Santa 2020 sign-ups

Old 12-09-2020, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj View Post
Hi Rachel,

My mother used to say... everything comes to those who wait.... and I have been waiting to get you since all those shines fell all over my floor last year!!!!!! Revenge mawaaahaha!

Glad you enjoyed the package and I am pleased the fabrics got to you too!

Hugs

Caroline
You have a good memory! I would hate to get on the wrong side of you haha...

I haven't seen my secret pal on here so I hope she has managed to open her gift by now- the tracking said it reached her. I will pop her a message to make sure
Old 12-11-2020, 03:25 PM
Power Poster

My secret pal from Ireland was clever and orderd fabric from a place in my state. Thank you LindaC for the wonderful fabrics and nail file. Very kind of you. Now to plan some fun projects.
Old 12-11-2020, 05:07 PM
Power Poster

I missed opening day, things have been crazy & stressful. I did open and snap a few pictures- then put it all back haphazardly in the box where it is sitting on my ironing board waiting ever so patiently for me to have time to really appreciate it I know I love everything! And am so grateful for the thoughtfulness. It is especially wonderful during all that’s going on.
I am hoping to have a little ( me time) in my sewing room Sunday- will see what happens.
Attached Thumbnails a908fa12-5d96-4c7c-9558-253e90dace42.jpeg   91c4bb61-7ff1-430d-95d5-0c431cb437a3.jpeg   08f084b2-95e3-47e7-b401-518a20075bfa.jpeg   1b369e7f-e625-4804-8b57-29c5a54c11bf.jpeg   5ac99294-50f9-4ffe-a6b6-a4b78ed72cd4.jpeg  

Old 12-11-2020, 07:37 PM

Looks like everyone got lts of goodies this year. Yeah!!! Enjoy. I am still waiting for my SS pkg.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:01 PM

Glad you liked everything in your package. I had to look at the pictures as I couldn't remember all that I put in the box. I had fun putting little things in that brown box. Thought it was cute and I even bought one for myself. I love the little Amish stores around here. I can find things for great prices.

HUGS!!!

Originally Posted by ckcowl View Post
I missed opening day, things have been crazy & stressful. I did open and snap a few pictures- then put it all back haphazardly in the box where it is sitting on my ironing board waiting ever so patiently for me to have time to really appreciate it I know I love everything! And am so grateful for the thoughtfulness. It is especially wonderful during all that’s going on.
I am hoping to have a little ( me time) in my sewing room Sunday- will see what happens.
Old 12-12-2020, 06:54 AM

Just so my Secret Santa knows- I am not opening my package until Christmas. I just don't want them to be upset because they haven't got a thank you yet. Although thank you for it even though I haven't opened it yet.
Old 12-12-2020, 07:07 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
Glad you liked everything in your package. I had to look at the pictures as I couldn't remember all that I put in the box. I had fun putting little things in that brown box. Thought it was cute and I even bought one for myself. I love the little Amish stores around here. I can find things for great prices.

HUGS!!!
I love the box! It is such a wonderful size and was so full of great things. I needed a new Purple Thang- and always need a new, sharp seam ripper. I had cut my tape measure in half ( well cut off 15” of it by accident) so definitely needed that. Everything was perfect!
Old 12-12-2020, 10:14 AM

To my pal, the last item I ordered finally showed up and box 2 is on the way to you for delivery early next week!
Old 12-12-2020, 03:57 PM

I finally opened my lovely package from Wenot. She put me to shame with her lovelies in the box. I totally forgot when we were supposed to open and being a healthcare worker, I've been too busy to login and look. Finally did and realized I was well past the date!

She sent me the mostly lovely wrapping paper wrapped gifts. I've never seen wrapping paper that was like mylar coated. Super cool. Also I'm totally a blue/silver Christmas kind of person so the paper colors and ribbons made me happy.

I got some really pretty and quality fabric fat quarters folded into a tree and a star. My bf already confiscated one of them that had skulls. We really are kind of weird redneck goth kind of people. Lol. Outdoorsy meets addams family.

She made me a super cute stocking and some oven hot pads that also includes that skull fabric in some of the pieces. So my bf also confiscated the stocking. The stocking included some chocolate which we haven't sampled yet but I'm sure is amazing because I've never had bad chocolate from overseas. To be frank I've rarely has bad chocolate from anywhere lol. Also sent some binder clips, which is funny because I was totally going to send HER some but I couldn't get any in time.
I collect shot glasses and she sent me a little one that would be great for dessert wines or something that's more for slow sipping. I definitely don't have one like it yet. Also some of what I assume is soaps, my bf tried to convince me is candy but he wouldn't try and lick one to prove it 😂. There is also a panel fabric that has deer and bunnies which is truly fitting for where I live in the woods and that we raise rabbits.

Anyways, love it all. Tortured some of my animals with the bows. Now if I can keep my bf from stealing all of it. Lol

Last edited by Anastasia; 12-12-2020 at 03:59 PM.
Old 12-13-2020, 03:33 PM

MFay sent me a box all the way from Australia as she took pity on me for missing out in getting signed up on here. Love the Parker pretzels--have never heard of the brand but they were delicious as were the chocolate cookies called TimTam ( another brand I never heard). The cookies arent completely gone yet but probably very soon. She also included a box of Mint flavored Hot Chocolate (love mint and chocolate) which I havent tried yet but will soon. also a new rotary cutter, five FQ's in shades of blue (one with owls on it), a handmade paper pieced Santa with a bell on the tip of his hat --not sure if potholder(probably not with the bell), mug rug or just ornament. Too pretty to use for anything mundane as a mug rug so will hang him up to be admired.
Also rec'd a group of 4 lithographs by Currier and Ives--need to find some frames for them. thanks again M-Fay.