Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August 2020 to October 2020 Table Runner Swap >

August 2020 to October 2020 Table Runner Swap

August 2020 to October 2020 Table Runner Swap

Old 12-29-2020, 09:32 AM
Power Poster

Hope ya all had a wonderful Christmas. I haven't seen anything yet Sue either. I want to wish everyone a healthy Happy New Year. Hugs Mary
Old 12-29-2020, 05:16 PM

I heard from her just before Christmas and all was well with her family and she's missing her swaps etc and has started the Pin cushion one again so it shouldn't be long now. Has everyone else received their runners? She may be waiting until all have been received and I'm still waiting Next mail day for me is Jan 4. Maybe it'll be here then.....fingers crossed!
Old 12-30-2020, 08:20 AM

Gosh, m-fay, I hope it comes in next delivery!

I’m glad to hear everyone is doing well and having healthy Holidays.

I’m still working on my Dad’s QOV. And getting organized for a couple of New Year’s Day Mystery quilts. I’m doing the Merry Mayhem again this year and also trying the one at scrapdash.com.

Happy New Year everyone!
Old 12-30-2020, 03:56 PM

Oh my goodness! that was a really slow boat m-fay! Hope its in your mail first thing next week!
Old 01-15-2021, 01:26 PM

hello? any action out there? lol
Old 01-15-2021, 02:46 PM

I check every day too Sue. My runner still hasn't arrived but if I remember correctly once before it took forever as well. I hope you're keeping well and safe from this virus.
Old 01-16-2021, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by m-fay View Post
I check every day too Sue. My runner still hasn't arrived but if I remember correctly once before it took forever as well. I hope you're keeping well and safe from this virus.
Holy smokes! I know mail is slow with the holiday season, COVID etc. but I can't believe it's taking this long???? I've been looking for my postage receipt but it's mixed up in all my tax stuff and so far, haven't located it. I don't think I put tracing on it though! Will have to start doing that! So hoping it gets to you very soon! Keep me posted!
Is it safe to assume we won't have a runner due by the end of January? Asking for a friend! lol
Old 01-16-2021, 04:12 PM
Power Poster

Yes Sue you need to send me one the theme is anything....lol Reeally I haven't heard of a new swap since this one. Hope your all are staying safe and warm.
Old 01-17-2021, 12:32 PM

Yes we are well! Another period of lockdown, now with a "stay at home" order until mid-Feb I think; it varies a little between north/south parts of the province. Our case count ridiculous! 3500 new cases reported today! What is so darn hard about staying home, and if you can't, wear a darn mask! And they need to stop the international travel! Families with kids in tow, heading to Florida, are not on essential business!
On the upside though, my new longarm - a Handiquilter Moxie - arrived a couple weeks ago & yesterday was my first try at play! Oh, I am going to love this! lol
1st-try.jpg
Old 01-17-2021, 02:09 PM

You'll love being confined to home now with you long arm. Staying home is the safest way ...keep well