Harriet's Journey BOM

Old 12-13-2021, 03:51 PM

That is Wonderful WMUTeach! Congratulations on your finish!
Old 12-14-2021, 03:16 AM

Looks great, WMUTeach! Mine is back from the long armer's and waiting for binding. I'm in the middle of quilting another project, so it will wait for a couple of weeks. Will post a photo when done!

wishing you all happy holidays, wherever you are and whichever you celebrate!
Marianne
Old 12-14-2021, 08:06 AM

Great finish WMUTeach! My blocks are ready for sashing, I plan to assemble the blocks at a retreat in January where I will have room to lay it out.
Old 12-15-2021, 04:25 AM

Looks like January will be a good month for finishes and photos. I may still make some of the additional blocks as they pop up just for the fun of it. Perhaps turn them into pillow tops of a small quilt for donation.
Old 12-18-2021, 05:11 AM

Default Harriet's Journey BOM

Good morning everyone, Sorry I haven't been here very much recently - the run up to Christmas is busy !!

Here are the next list of blocks. Well done to those of you that are ahead and I am looking forward to seeing your finished quilts.

December 18th.

A3 Blocks and Stars P 16
A7 Candleglow P 19 ( I substituted this block with SBS F7 Big T on P 19 )

Welcome 2022 !!!

January 1st

C2 Cross and Chains P 30
( I substituted this block as it so similar to I4 with SBS J10 Follow the Leader P 33 )

C8 Double Quartet P36

Jan 8th

G1 Northumberland Star P55
G9 Prairie Flower P60

Jan 15th

D 5 Forever Friends P40
D 8 Franklins Choice P 42

May I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and keep well. Omicron surge in cases here in the UK is very bad and I fear that this time next week ( Christmas Day ) - we may all be in lockdown again. Horrid time xx
Attached Thumbnails harriet-display11.jpg  

Last edited by DottyD; 12-18-2021 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Added a sentence.
Old 12-19-2021, 02:05 PM

Thank you, Dotty. Love your blocks!

Did anything come of the November phone call about your heart appointment? Merry Christmas!
Old 12-19-2021, 03:07 PM

Default Harriet's Journey BOM

Originally Posted by joe'smom View Post
Thank you, Dotty. Love your blocks!

Did anything come of the November phone call about your heart appointment? Merry Christmas!
Thank you Joe'smom very much. I had the phone call at the end of November and I guess because I am not having too many episodes of AF at the moment - they will see/phone me in six months. It is not surprising as our NHS is working so very hard at the moment with the fast rising numbers of Covid and the Omicron variant. I fear we will be in lockdown again very soon. My Son in Law and eldest Grandson have it at the moment. It has knocked them for six, very tired and lethargic. Should have been with them on Christmas Day but now looking doubtful. I just hope and pray they soon feel better.

All very Best Wishes for a Merry Christmas and a very happy, safe and healthy 2022 to you all and looking forward to seeing your completed Harriet's quilt.
This journey with you all " across the pond " has been amazing and so nice for me to have met you all !
Old 12-19-2021, 08:58 PM

Good thoughts and prayers for you, and for your son-in-law and grandson, Dotty. Such a trying time we live in; I'm very thankful we have our sewing to keep us occupied!
Old 12-20-2021, 03:23 AM

Merry Christmas everyone! The blocks are looking great DottyD. Thank you for hosting this, it's been so much fun. I hope they don't go into lockdown again. It was so good feeling "normal" for a while.
Old 12-20-2021, 05:04 PM

Here are my blocks for this month (they were already done). I decided to leave the muddy C3 as it was, both as a memorial to what a learning experience this has been, and because it reminds me of a patch of seaweed, which goes right along with my ocean theme ("Key West" bundle). I have had a bad cold for a week and haven't done a stitch of sewing in that time. All of my energy is going to coughing and nose blowing.

Attached Thumbnails img_7182_fotor.jpg   img_7183_fotor.jpg