Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 26 - Sign-ups now open thru 4/30/21*** >

Boom 26 - Sign-ups now open thru 4/30/21***

Boom 26 - Sign-ups now open thru 4/30/21***

Old 05-27-2021, 05:27 PM

Hi all, I am happy to announce that my fabric package finally showed up today! Actually, it showed up at my neighbors, but he brought it over. I want to thank everyone that has made a block. They all look great and I am really pleased with the lovely greens and yellows being used.
Old 05-27-2021, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by bibliostone View Post
Hi all, I am happy to announce that my fabric package finally showed up today! Actually, it showed up at my neighbors, but he brought it over. I want to thank everyone that has made a block. They all look great and I am really pleased with the lovely greens and yellows being used.
So glad it arrived safely! Sounds like the package had quite a journey!
Old 05-27-2021, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
Here's one for AnnT59.
hav4boys, is this the third one you have made for me? I love them all!
Old 05-27-2021, 09:31 PM

Yes as I am doing 2 packages.

Originally Posted by annt59 View Post
hav4boys, is this the third one you have made for me? I love them all!
Old 05-27-2021, 09:32 PM

Here is one for me. Love how it came out.
Attached Thumbnails fb_img_1622179826358.jpg  
Old 05-28-2021, 03:07 AM

I’m very much relieved!
Originally Posted by bibliostone View Post
Old 05-28-2021, 03:14 AM

Default Important

Did everyone count their f8s to make sure you each received 19 f8s except of course for Jayne and Hav4boys who should have received 38? I’ve heard from one person who says she is several short. Did anyone come up with extras??? If you haven’t yet opened your package, please do so ASAP to see if your count is correct.
Old 05-28-2021, 04:01 AM

Janice I received 19 packages

Jayne love my block thank you so much, all your blocks are so pretty

Kristie our plan b4 Covid hit was to drive to Denver to see our granddaughter, then to Nevada to visit my son. From there we were going to head to California to see the Redwoods. Hope you take lots of pictures and share them. Probably the only way I will get to see them. We heard gas was over $6.00 a gallon there. Hope that isn’t true.

No sewing for me this weekend. Granddaughter was going to join us at the lake then changed her mind at the last minute but not enough time for me to organize everything.

Biblistone so glad your package finally made it to you
Old 05-28-2021, 04:53 AM

Default Important!

So I checked my emails and posts here, only about half of you said you've received your f8s and that the count was correct. Marcialee is the one missing the f8s and she is certain none went missing since she received them so that only leaves me with the likelihood that I goofed up. Please, please, please, count your f8s and post your number here or email me. This is important and why I always encourage you to count the very first thing. If you do find your count to be too many, let me know asap. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Did everyone count their f8s to make sure you each received 19 f8s except of course for Jayne and Hav4boys who should have received 38? I’ve heard from one person who says she is several short. Did anyone come up with extras??? If you haven’t yet opened your package, please do so ASAP to see if your count is correct.
Old 05-28-2021, 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by JayneW View Post
Speaking of my trip... craziness. The boat we chartered in the keys was damaged and is not available, there are no other boats. The boat broker scrambled and found us a boat in the Virgin Islands! So, instead of Florida we head to St. Thomas on Sunday. Thank goodness the airlines do not have change fees.
So sad.... St. Thomas instead of Florida..... This is going to be a wonderful vacation for you. Some of the best snorkling off the reefs at St. John's island. I hope you two enjoy the trip! If your partner doesn't like it, please take me next time!