Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July Secret Pal Swap - Sign-ups close June 30 midnight - Come join the fun! >

July Secret Pal Swap - Sign-ups close June 30 midnight - Come join the fun!

July Secret Pal Swap - Sign-ups close June 30 midnight - Come join the fun!

Old 07-19-2021, 01:53 PM

Default I got it!

I received a wonderful package from Anna Quilts! Many beautiful fabrics in my favorite colors, a cute pattern, an adorable bag with dogs on it, clips, a clever flat flashlight, chocolates!, and a sweet stuffed cow animal for my Jack, who is in love!

I love this swap! My husband said, "It is your birthday every month!"
Attached Thumbnails img_0768.jpg  
Old 07-19-2021, 03:01 PM
Power Poster

So glad you like the items I send. I also really like this swap. Indeed something to look forward to every month. I had a lot of fun putting your package together.
Old 07-19-2021, 03:39 PM
Power Poster

WOW. I just received the rest of my swap package from Amazon, sent by Frsur33. It is a pressing mat with an iron rest.
Thank you so much Mollie.

BrendaK
Old 07-19-2021, 04:35 PM

I came home today to my package today! I love colorful things. She did super well. I can’t wait to incorporate them! She also included some fabric she said would make good binding. I have a denim quilt that it’s going to work perfect on! She also included some orphan blocks. I love them! I’ll be assembling my orphan block quilt soon. I’m sorry I’m unable to upload a picture of all the goodies. Thanks, Shannon!
Old 07-19-2021, 09:39 PM

Musicjan, I am glad you got your goodies and that you like them. I hope the little ruler will come in useful. I find it so handy and cute.
Old 07-19-2021, 09:44 PM

I too, received my package today. It just tells me where it is from. I want to wait to open it to savor the experience. Got home late from a beach day. Just wanted my SP to know I have it. I am looking forward to opening tomorrow.
Old 07-20-2021, 08:10 AM

StudioC, so glad you liked everything especially the Country Registers, really worried about those. I wasn't sure anyone would like them since they come from my area and not theirs.
Jennifer aka COGoatmom
Old 07-20-2021, 12:30 PM

My package arrived today and I cannot thank Pamelaory enough (I may have sent her a very gushy OTT private msg haha). She included my most wanted (Tula unicorn pins) but so much more besides..
lots of pieces of OOP Tula pink for my EPP project, a table runner kit, a 5’ ruler (my current one is past it’s best so very useful!), thread, patterns, lots of bag hardware, a handmade gift bag with some charms
in and the fabric was tied together with a beautiful Tula ribbon.

It was such a generous and thoughtful gift I honestly cannot say thank you enough
Attached Thumbnails 38a8af1c-5363-42d1-a1ee-acc5dc3f9f7a.jpeg  
Old 07-20-2021, 02:49 PM

Opened my SP package today. I’m looking forward to trying the Wild Strawberry Iced Tea. Yum. Too many goodies to mention. I don’t know her QB name to message her privately, so thank you Jackie for the thoughtfulness on the items. Here is a pic for others to see. Needle pack, some 1.5” strips etc fabric, a pencil, frixion pen (which is great for marking fabric), color catcher sheets and more
Attached Thumbnails 8755a83a-debc-482d-87bb-45bbf04b8634.jpeg  
Old 07-21-2021, 02:10 PM

Received a package today from my secret pal and will open it later this evening with my birthday gifts. Perfect arrival time!

Pictures coming soon...