Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July to October 2021  Wall Hanging Swap >

July to October 2021 Wall Hanging Swap

July to October 2021 Wall Hanging Swap

Old 10-28-2021, 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by Rumbols View Post
Love your quilt heathersmon20pmc. Looks awesome.
Thank you very much---I am very excited about this swap.
Old 10-29-2021, 01:41 PM

I got my hustle on! Finished! (Except I’m hand stitching back of binding tonight so I consider that finished) 😂
Old 10-29-2021, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
Here is my wall hanging swap for this round. I originally had a patriotic top but it was the wrong time of year so I made another wall hanging. I am really happy how it turned out. I am still on a roll making house quilts and this little neighborhood boasts a quilt shop also. I am having a little bit of a hard time letting go so I hope whomever gets it enjoys my retro neighborhood. The saying on the label on the back is fitting. If you click on the picture they will not only enlarge but also be the right side up.
Really cute Anna….I want it! 😊
Old 10-29-2021, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by fatsewcat View Post
Ok Rhonda twisted my arm. LOL!

Here is the little quilt one of you ladies will be receiving.
Very pretty ……it reminds me of sparkles 🤷‍♀️
Old 10-30-2021, 03:02 AM

All the quilts are so pretty! It's a good thing I will not be forced to choose one.
Old 10-30-2021, 12:46 PM

One more day!! Yippee! I could certainly use a sweet surprise in my mailbox……. I had a friend come over and she absolutely drooled over a Wallhanging in my sewing room (not one of your lovelies)…so, naturally, I gave it to her…so I got some space to fill!
Old 10-31-2021, 03:11 AM

Don't you just love when a friend drools over one of your quilts? I do and just like Teen I gift it to them. Makes my heart all warm and fuzzy:-)
Old 10-31-2021, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
Here is my wall hanging swap for this round. I originally had a patriotic top but it was the wrong time of year so I made another wall hanging. I am really happy how it turned out. I am still on a roll making house quilts and this little neighborhood boasts a quilt shop also. I am having a little bit of a hard time letting go so I hope whomever gets it enjoys my retro neighborhood. The saying on the label on the back is fitting. If you click on the picture they will not only enlarge but also be the right side up.

that is really cute!
Old 10-31-2021, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by skaduzy View Post
Very pretty ……it reminds me of sparkles 🤷‍♀️

Thank you.
Old 10-31-2021, 03:45 PM

So while waiting to get our names for this swap, I have been working on mission 31 quilts. This one is for my SIL. Original plan of attack didn’t go as easily as I had hoped and even though this one is giving me the look I want, I am finding it puckering a little more than desired. Once quilted though, I think it will be ok. I have 7 more of 11 hexagons rows to add but I ran out of washable glue to add them on so in the meantime I will start on another of in my mission quilts. I still have 7 of them to sew together and 5 of those 7 still need cut out. Two of them have the same block in it but the finished quilts will look very different. I plan to see those quilts at the same time to make them process of sewing the same blocks quicker. Now to decide which one I want to do next.

I am also ready to start another little. They are so fun. Bring on the next swap! LOL!

Last edited by fatsewcat; 10-05-2022 at 09:00 AM.