Remember these

Old 07-24-2021, 08:06 AM

Default Remember these

Hello, I have had these pliers over 40 years but somehow can't locate them. I wanted to add some small eyelet grommets to something and they are not where they were when I used them last. Last time I used them was 19??-lol-Do you remember these or perhaps have a pair you might want to get rid of?
I had this package paper from them and my grommets where I ALWAYS kept them. You would think if I kept them this long I'd know where they were.....thanks for looking or in advance for any comments.
Attached Thumbnails dritz-gripper-pliers.jpg  
Old 07-24-2021, 09:22 AM

Oh gosh, i used to have some. I doubt I still do, but will look around today. Wish me luck.
Old 07-24-2021, 11:42 AM
Power Poster

Walmart has them in the sewing dept. I have an old pair in my button jug, surrounded by all his friends.

I recently bought a pair of Dritz at Walmart for someone who asked to borrow mine. I didn't want to lend her mine, they were a present years ago. I really dislike someone asking to borrow something and know I shouldn't feel that way. So it makes me feel bad two ways. Gosh darn it.

Last edited by Onebyone; 07-24-2021 at 11:52 AM.
Old 07-24-2021, 11:45 AM
Power Poster

I would say check at amazon.com or ebay. It is amazing what I have found between those two places. From american woman cookbook to fabrics to baking supplies.
Old 07-24-2021, 03:05 PM

Oh yes, I made several rompers for my boys when they were toddlers! Loved them! I’m sure I still have them…now to find the patterns..
Old 07-24-2021, 03:14 PM
Power Poster

I use to have that. I probably forgot what they were used for. Don't know what I might have done with them. Evidently I haven't needed them or I would know where they are.
Old 07-24-2021, 07:14 PM

well i can't find mine. probably gave them away in my many clean outs.
Old 07-25-2021, 03:10 AM

Not a solution but I am wondering if you loaned them to someone and you both have forgotten. I do that with books and years later want to read the book I know I have only to find it missing. I don't loan my "stuff" as much now because....I have thinned out what I have to just the essentials and an old brain that forgets. I would look on Amazon or E-bay like others have suggested.
Old 07-25-2021, 05:13 AM

I still have mine somewhere -- oh the joys of silvery snaps instead of buttons! And the little boxes of brightly colored grommets, oh the joy those would give the cat....

I do see them often in bags of stuff in the thrift store. Usually in the craft items but sometimes in tools.
Old 07-25-2021, 06:34 AM

I do see them often in bags of stuff in the thrift store. Usually in the craft items but sometimes in tools.[/QUOTE]

some thrift stores like goodwill have an online shop, does yours?