Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret santa 2021 sign ups >

Secret santa 2021 sign ups

Secret santa 2021 sign ups

Old 12-11-2021, 12:47 PM

My Secret Santa package arrived today, all the wat from Ireland. Thank you, Secret Santa! I just have to wait one day before opening it, Yay!
Old 12-12-2021, 07:06 AM

Hi Ladies,

What time do we open our packages.... DH won't give me mine until I tell him opening time!!!!

Hugs

Caroline

Old 12-12-2021, 07:15 AM

I believe it 3pm EST USA time which is about 5 hours from now which is 11pm Sunday 12th here. I am going to open mine now.
Old 12-12-2021, 07:43 AM

Do it M-Fay 🤗🤗🤗
I opened last night because I won’t be here today.
Old 12-12-2021, 07:43 AM

I can't post a pic from my phone but will do so tomorrow. Thank you so much Natasha.i love everything and the beautiful Christmas table runner will be on the table Christmas Day.fabric in my favourite colours, quilting books ( looking fwd to doing some from the Ricky Tim's one) Aussie tea bags. Christmas cookie cutters (need them) chocolate and embroidery contain and very best of all....a needle threader. I didn't know you could get them like that and I have so much trouble trying to thread fine needles. Thank you so much Natasha.
Old 12-12-2021, 09:54 AM

Thank you Kathy M for an amazing secret Santa package! (Opening now because I won’t be home later). She sent a bunch of wonderful goodies including a cool mesh bag, a LOT of lovely bright fabrics, some Tula, some batiks, and my most wanted, some new Tula snips! (My husband took over my previous pair to groom the dog with, apparently they are great for getting in between her toes!)
Attached Thumbnails 5b85c9fc-7678-4ef9-87ea-997ceb62a1a5.jpeg  
Old 12-12-2021, 10:03 AM

To all: Merry Christmas and happy opening! I will open mine when I get home tonight as I had bought holiday concert tickets before we decided on an opening day, so to my secret santa, don't fret if I don't post right away!

Confidential to the person I am sending to: I bought you some more stuff, as I had said I was sending 2 boxes and then my machine had to go to the shop and I didn't get a handmade gift completed
Old 12-12-2021, 12:23 PM

Well, it's after 1:00 PM MST, and I couldn't wait a moment longer! I received a fantastic box of goodies from Bullock2US! Fabric, lots of sewing notions and gadgets, a cool quilters spray bottle, a chocolate "bomb", a hanging finger towel, a tin of sticky notes, folding scissors (TSA compliant!), a thin flashlight, sewing machine needles, pins, lotion and lip balm, Fabric (1 yard of blue and 1 yard of white on white), 2 fat quarters, Color Capture pads for the wash, a quilt pattern, quilting magazine, a dish scrubby, etc. Thank you sew much!! Christmas came early!
Attached Thumbnails ss-1-2021.jpg   ss-2-2021.jpg  
Old 12-12-2021, 12:34 PM

Can't post a pic but opened my SS pkg from ljs317. Thank you so much for the lovely pkg.5 FQ’s, “2021 Country Roads Shop Hop” panel, 2 pkg hand needs, Pkg pins, Stash N Store organizer, Moda Candy pattern book, OnTopz drink cover, Mist Spray bottle, Zipper change purse, Tile pin cushion magnet, Spool of thread key chain, Emory board,​​​​​​​ 6” plastic ruler, 2 Measuring tapes, Book of sayings, Paper clips, Santa buttons, Christmas Angel, Sequence Christmas Ornaments that you glue on fabric I think (I have never seen these before, but pretty), Dove Chocolates, Jasmine Tea, 3 mice for my cat
Old 12-12-2021, 12:42 PM

HuntAnnette - thank you, thank you, thank you. What a treasure trove of goodies were inside the box I just opened. If I'm early, I'm using the excuse of my broken ankle because I made my way down the stairs to my computer and quilting area not really sure what time was opening time. Now that I'm here, I'm not going back only to return later. I've been especially spoiled this year with a secret santa who took time to look at my wish list, then work to fulfill it. I see some more Christmas quilts in my future and can't wait to try the new ergonomic cutter. The pincushion is the right shape to sit to the side of my machine and my husband promised to help me decorate the tree this afternoon so the penguin will go on. I can't believe you made it! Just over a month left of work until I retire, so these old eyes will appreciate the magnifying glass. I just might eat the chocolate spoons. Oops, did I say that out loud?
Attached Thumbnails p1040361.jpg