Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Shops along Interstate  74 >

Shops along Interstate 74

Shops along Interstate 74

Old 10-06-2021, 04:06 AM

Default Shops along Interstate 74

I will be traveling from Iowa to Cincinnati, OH along Interstate 74 soon. Is there any great quilt shops along this route? Or in Cincinnati (probably more so). Maybe I can get husband to stop for a much needed break.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:12 PM

Whenever I go on a trip, I plan ahead by going to QuiltingHub.com and click on the maps & trips tab. Plug in the start location and the end location and lots of quilt shops come up. I write down the ones that look interesting and check them out online. This way, I know they are open, especially after Covid. It also helps determine if it is a shop that just sells machines or one that sells fabrics. There's also a small newspaper called The Country Register. You can find them in shops or some are online. This is really handy because the shops are actively advertising.
Old 10-06-2021, 03:36 PM

Stitches Quilt Shop. 16 Village Square Cincinnati, OH 45246 (513) 733-3999. I've been here. Nice friendly place. If you had time to head north farther into central Ohio therr are many nice shops.

Last edited by bakermom; 10-06-2021 at 03:38 PM.
Old 10-09-2021, 07:13 AM

I hope it's not too late to answer you but Tree City Stitches in Greensburg Indiana is a great shop!