Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
59 shades of Supreme Solids at $4.79/yd. >

59 shades of Supreme Solids at $4.79/yd.

59 shades of Supreme Solids at $4.79/yd.

Old 10-07-2021, 05:38 PM

Default 59 shades of Supreme Solids at $4.79/yd.

Supreme Solids in 59 different colors for $4.79/yd.
https://ineedfabric.com/search?type=...solids*&page=1
I have no connection to this company except I like a good sale!!!
Old 10-08-2021, 07:48 AM

Thank you so much for sharing!
Old 10-08-2021, 08:10 AM

Be aware the white solid comes in pieces. I called to get a bolt, they said I needed to order 15 yards for the bolt. What I got was pieces. They said the would send a mailing label.....thought they meant regular mail, nope they meant email....didn't tell me that I had to print it within a few hours or it was not valid (a mailing label).
So I called and was told they can't "issue" another mailing label, what? Ridiculous! So I had to go to the PO and mailed it back $19.70. They did reimburse me for shipping. I needed the white and called, they shipped two pjeces.... 4 and 5 yds couldn't get all I needed.
I got it in 2 days...thank goodness. But still not was advertised or promisedin the first place.. if you need continuous yardage, be sure to ask, of course,, that didn't work for me,, so good luck.

Old 10-08-2021, 08:27 AM

Great price now to look through my solids and see what I need.
Old 10-08-2021, 02:35 PM
Power Poster

I ordered yardage from this company. It was fine. However, they started hounding me with emails and texts. I got so frustrated that I unsubscribed. I mean really, several emails in one day? Texts? Nope, not interested.
Old 11-13-2021, 11:10 AM

Thanks for your info, Susie! Will think more about it before trying their products!!
Old 11-13-2021, 03:11 PM
Power Poster

I wonder if the fabric is Marshall's Dry Goods solids? Looks the same shades of colors. I know they sell wholesale and have their fabric manufactured. They are fabric distributors to many outlets. You can buy the bolt of the different types of solids for less then $2.50 a yard. Wholesale bulk order is much less.
Old 11-13-2021, 08:13 PM

Thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences. I gave away all my solids many years ago to my quilt guild as I didn’t want to ever use them again. Silly me!!!! I’m back to using some solid colors - but honestly I know and trust Robert Kauffman’s Kona solids for their quality. I especially use the color “snow” for my appliqué block backgrounds. I also have used Moda “Bella” which is also very nice - as all Moda fabrics are. The pieces instead of yardage wouldn’t bother me much but there is no info on the manufacturer so I’m a bit leary.

Sandy in Mooresville, NC
Old 11-15-2021, 12:38 PM
Power Poster

Rep from Marshall's told me that MDG Dream Cotton is manufactured at the same place Moda Bella is made, same stuff but Marshall's contracted with them for the Dream Cotton name. I can't tell any difference between the two. Who knows. Can't really copyright a solid color fabric but can trademark the name of the fabric.

Last edited by Onebyone; 11-15-2021 at 12:45 PM.