Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 04-06-2010, 05:02 AM

Thank you to my secret quilt angel from the north. My package came and I love the fabric it really made me smile!! I showed it to DD and we can't decide what to make with it. I'd love to know what you thought when you picked it out. The quilt book made me laugh, I remember those fabric prints, I think I even wore some of them :)
Old 04-06-2010, 05:07 AM

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-46153.jpe   attachment-46154.jpe  
Old 04-06-2010, 05:09 AM

I also received a really cool package from my SQA. She knows I needed that pick me up. I have been so distracted lately with trying to "pick up the pieces" after my son's car accident.

This morning I looked at my goodies and realized, I am a delinquent- I have not properly thanked my SQA here. So SQA- THANK YOU!

I got the neatest pair of socks, lots of candy, pretty kitchen towels for spring- told hubby and son not to use them!

I will take a pic and post later. :)
Old 04-06-2010, 07:15 AM

Oh my SQA struck again! :) :) I got my Easter package the other day, but haven't had the chance to post a pic. And yesterday she sent my oldest boy James a birthday card and gift card for his favorite place (McDonalds!) :) Oh, thank you so very much!!!! When he got the card his eyes lit up, he was so excited. :) Though I had to explain to him that I don't know who you are yet, but that mommy has a very sweet friend that is thinking about us! :) And also....I love the fabric you picked out for me to try my very first watercolor project! :) :) :) Ok, this got rather long....but I am so lucky to have you as my sqa! I can not wait to find out who you are and thank you personally! :)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-46424.jpe   attachment-46425.jpe  
Old 04-06-2010, 09:25 AM

Chrys what a handsome young man. Lucky to have a sqa that adopts the whole family. Love the fabric and the pattern.

Dianemc really nice fabrics and pattern. Never thought to send that kind of gift. We have some smart and tricky angels on here.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:17 AM

I finially got to open my Easter present from my wonderful SQA. Thank you so much. I will put this special momento near my sewing machine. Such a wonderful thought. I have been recovering from a very strange happening on Friday night. About 9:30 pm I started to feel really cold and the room tempertature in our home was 73 degrees (I keep the heat up for DH) and all of a sudden my whole body started shaking uncontrolably and I mentioned it to DH. He freaked and wanted me to immediately take my blood pressure. Our blood pressure device kept saying Error. Then he wanted to call 911 but I talked him into calling our oldest daughter, Pam, who loves to feel important, especially taking people to the hospital. She was at our place about 20 minutes later and whisked us off to the hospital, just 10 minutes from our house. It wasn't a good idea to call Pam because we were told to wait in the waiting room for 4 hours because the ambulance patients were higher priority and there had been a bad auto accident and three ambulances had just pulled in. Anyway when I finially got to see a doctor we found out that I had bacteria in my blood and had Sepia so they gave me mega amounts of antibiotics and sent me home about 5 am. I have been laying around, without much energy and a very acking body, especially my legs. I guess the shaking messed with my muscels and also my vericrose veins in my legs, they were about twice their normal size. The good news is I am now on the mend and plan to get some more of the blocks finished for the block swap and other swaps that I am in. I am able to play on my computer now so wanted to be sure to let my SQA how grateful I am for her thoughtful present for Easter.

100_2544
[ATTACH=CONFIG]46562[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-46562.jpe  
Old 04-06-2010, 11:52 AM

How pretty!! Is it hand embroidered??
Old 04-06-2010, 12:02 PM

Barbsbus: Are you feeling any bet yet? That is really serious. Good thing your DH convinced you to go to the hospital.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:26 PM

The pictures that I promised. Thanks again to my SQA!!!!! :D
Attached Thumbnails attachment-46570.jpe   attachment-46571.jpe   attachment-46572.jpe  
Old 04-06-2010, 12:30 PM

how pretty.I do believe that I had one of them when I was doing my pp
Kamona Grace

they are beautiful.

mj