Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 06-16-2010, 08:18 AM

I'm mailing out a package to my Angelee today, I think of her often, but it has been awhile since I have sent anything.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:30 AM

I was just sitting here thinking of my Angel and wanted her to know I think of her often and with great joy. Her pkgs. always seem to arrive just when I need a pick-me up. I alway's appreciate all the items you send. I know you spend alot of time and thought choosing your items for me. Hope you are staying cool and you are not in any of this flooding going on. I hope you are feeling better and your life is calming down a bit.
Thanks for the newsy note last time. It is nice to know a bit about you.
Just wanted to thank you again and hope your week is going well.
God Bless you for being such a great Angel.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by wvdek
I was just sitting here thinking of my Angel and wanted her to know I think of her often and with great joy. Her pkgs. always seem to arrive just when I need a pick-me up. I alway's appreciate all the items you send. I know you spend alot of time and thought choosing your items for me. Hope you are staying cool and you are not in any of this flooding going on. I hope you are feeling better and your life is calming down a bit.
Thanks for the newsy note last time. It is nice to know a bit about you.
Just wanted to thank you again and hope your week is going well.
God Bless you for being such a great Angel.
Yup, me too. The last package I got was last month, right after Alex was born, and I cried when I opened the package. I'm a hormonal mess right now, lol, but the little gifts ALWAYS make me feel so much more special!
Old 06-16-2010, 10:49 AM

I agree. I think about my angel and her family all the time. I hear from my angel almost every week. She has an e-mail address that we send letters back and forth too each other. Can;t wait to meet her in Florida this winter and spend the day with her. This is an awesome thing that US ANGELS have started. PS I sent my angel something this week too.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:53 AM

Gee this thread has gotten very quiet...I have been off line several days and I only missed about 10 messages.
There are a lot of angels out of this country so you can't expect to hear to offten....Mine is one of these and I have heard only 4 times this year, but its very special when i do. I imagine she has only heard a few times also. International is expensive for postage....... ;)
Old 06-16-2010, 11:00 AM

I haven't heard from my angel yet this month but don't get me wrong I am not complaining at all. My angel has sent me wonderful gifts that have surprised me everytime. I just wish that I could send my angel something or even just a thank you card but she is VERY VERY sneaky and always uses my addy for the return!!

So I hope she knows that appreciate everything that she sends me and I can't wait to thank her when this is over!!
Old 06-16-2010, 06:42 PM
Power Poster

I will be sending my angelee a package next week.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:23 PM

My angel has not mentioned receiving the last pkg I sent. Now I"m getting worried. . .
Old 06-16-2010, 07:28 PM

my angel has been just wonderful the packages have brightened my life---still owe a pic of the last package and the letters are so wonderful on one writes anymore so it make letters and cards even more special to me

as for my angelee something just went out what i wont say i have more fun shopping for you and i hope you enjoy what i have been sending as much as i have hunting for things to send
Old 06-17-2010, 02:44 AM

I received a lovely card with matching fabric crayons! I've seen them in stores but not bought them, so now is the time to try something new! My daughter and I thank you SQA for your thoughtfulness!