Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 06-17-2010, 08:25 PM

I spent all day yesterday at the county fair. It was my first time here and had a great time with my church Mom and sister (not genetic but spiritual family that have taken me into their family). But anyway was very tired when I got home but then I had a funny little envelop that was all torn up. But low and behold it was a wonderful card and note from my SQA. There were cute page markers and a wonderful angle ornament.

Don't worry, I love the little gifts, you have been so wonderful to me. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:22 AM

I was out doing heavy duty weeding in my flower bed yesterday when the mailman drove into our driveway. The only time that happens is when something doesn't fit into the mailbox along our road. I was excited to see a package from my SQA Lula. Once I got inside and cleaned up, I found it just filled with multiple, lovely-colored packages and a cute card! Lula called it my "June is Bustin' Out All Over" box. It sure is! I love all my goodies! :D I got a package of wild flower seeds (which I plan to plan in a bed I've been trying to reclaim from the weeds), matching flower-covered spiral notebook, notepad, note cards, trinket box--with a handle like a little purse, a two-compartment tray, adorable garden angel, and a ceramic/bead wall hanging. Oh, and an entire spool of lovely daisy ribbon around everything. Thank you, Lula: I love it all. Your present brightened my day. Picture:

June is Bustin' Out All Over
[ATTACH=CONFIG]87854[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-87849.jpe  
Old 06-18-2010, 06:19 AM

Wow happy birthday to you.... you hit the jack pot :)
Old 06-18-2010, 07:09 AM

Happy Birthday Amma. your stash is super,
Old 06-18-2010, 07:12 AM

I have been o ut of the loop for almost three months now and I have missed all of you, I received a get well cardfrom one of you and I thank you lots, I am doing better still weak and getting around slow, but each day I am feeling better, i am going to have lunch with gramqlts, today and then going to try and shop for my SQA, Thank everyone of you for your prayers caards. I am working on a quilt for my great grandaughters now, one for each, but it is ggoing slow.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:12 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sandpat
Peachy dear...I know a secret and your angel baby is OK (I spoke with her recently)...she is just crazy busy for right now. Don't add to your worries, she is just fine. :wink: :lol:
Patty thanks for letting me know. I was worried that something might have been wrong/happened and if it did I wanted to be there for her in anyway I could. :-) :-) Rules could have been broken and her name revealed to me if there was a big crisis.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:24 AM

10,000 villages is a chain located in many american cities, run by a Christian missionary group. they bring in wonderful things made all over the world, to help support the mission..and the people who make the items.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:04 AM
Power Poster

Glad you are back Chrickett and feeling better.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by PuffinGin
I was out doing heavy duty weeding in my flower bed yesterday when the mailman drove into our driveway. The only time that happens is when something doesn't fit into the mailbox along our road. I was excited to see a package from my SQA Lula. Once I got inside and cleaned up, I found it just filled with multiple, lovely-colored packages and a cute card! Lula called it my "June is Bustin' Out All Over" box. It sure is! I love all my goodies! :D I got a package of wild flower seeds (which I plan to plan in a bed I've been trying to reclaim from the weeds), matching flower-covered spiral notebook, notepad, note cards, trinket box--with a handle like a little purse, a two-compartment tray, adorable garden angel, and a ceramic/bead wall hanging. Oh, and an entire spool of lovely daisy ribbon around everything. Thank you, Lula: I love it all. Your present brightened my day. Picture:
i love your garden angel and all the other goodies....very nice
Old 06-18-2010, 01:26 PM

Thank you, Thank you! I received a great package from from Suzie Q, my SQA today for my birthday. What great items. Two books, and a pattern, another thimble to add to my collection (sorry it missed being in the picture). What is laying on the side and hard to see is a garden stake, a little bird with the saying Love Live Laugh. I love them all, thank you so much!

very cute card, all ready to go shopping with bag and shoes
[ATTACH=CONFIG]88275[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-88268.jpe   attachment-88269.jpe   attachment-88270.jpe