Hancocks of Paducah

Old 03-02-2022, 02:06 PM
Power Poster

Default Hancocks of Paducah

Does anyone know what has happened to them ? The Ebay store said gone until February 28 but still has no listings. Then checked the actual store listings, it says they do not have any fabric. I hope they did not quit selling as I like to order from them online. Thanks
Old 03-02-2022, 02:30 PM

Maybe they just stopped doing business on Ebay. The website seems normal.
Old 03-02-2022, 03:13 PM

Hancocks of Paducah's website is up and running as usual when I checked. Don't know about ebay. I always just go to their website.
Old 03-02-2022, 04:04 PM

Are you sure they sell on Ebay? I can’t imagine that they would take the time for Ebay when they have a brick and mortar and already sell online with their own platform. Perhaps its someone who is listing fabric purchased from there? I have never had any issues ordering from them.
Old 03-02-2022, 04:11 PM
Power Poster

Yes, they sold on Ebay as I have purchased many times from them for years that way. I was trying to reach their store via Ebay but guess i need to just use their website. Using Ebay, they always had free shipping. Thanks, I will try the website.
Old 03-02-2022, 06:16 PM
Power Poster

Don't scare me like that!! I thought you were saying they were our of business. So glad they only just pulled out of Ebay. Maybe they got tired of paying Ebay's percentages.
Old 03-02-2022, 06:26 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by annievee View Post
Yes, they sold on Ebay as I have purchased many times from them for years that way. I was trying to reach their store via Ebay but guess i need to just use their website. Using Ebay, they always had free shipping. Thanks, I will try the website.
Yes, I did too for the same reason. Free shipping.
Old 03-02-2022, 06:41 PM

Kind of panicked there for a moment!! I sincerely doubt that they sell on eBay - I’ve always purchased directly from their website. You can get set-up with receiving notices periodically which is really nice to have. I haven’t purchased for quite a few months but their prices are very good and yiu get discounts if you purchase running yardage (as in 10 yards or 20 yards uncut).

Sandy in Mooresville, NC
Old 03-02-2022, 10:13 PM

Over the years I have also purchased a lot of fabric from their ebay site. One of the items I received was defective and was returned and the return address and mailing label on the invoice was their store address, so I know that it was a legitimate site. Not only did they sell on eBay, but often the same fabric was available at a different price with free shipping. They used to send out a weekly special mailing, but come to think of it, I haven't gotten an email for over a week. It is too bad that their ebay store is closed, because they shipped orders placed thru ebay much faster than the orders placed thru the brick and mortar store.
Old 03-03-2022, 06:06 AM
Power Poster

Yes, they sold on Ebay but the seller fees are ridiculous so maybe they decided to quit that site. I don't blame them.