Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Question >

Question

Question

Old 03-17-2022, 05:49 AM

Yes, there is a forum. It is crosstitchforum.com.
Old 03-17-2022, 06:33 AM

Just take it to a store and choose something close. Hopefully you can find something that will work to match what is there. I learned the hard way when I made a tiny needlepoint birth announcement. I would make them up and leave large rectangle open spots for name, birthday, weight ect. Then when the baby was born I would fill in everything. I didn't always have the same white dmc thread. It looked the same but, over time it aged different. At least it looked nice for a while. Back then I thought white was white. Now I know better.
Old 03-17-2022, 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by illinois View Post
I'm not sure where to post this. Thrift shop find. I have purchased a partially finished stamped cross-stitch top for a baby quilt. There were no instructions as to recommended floss colors but, since part of the teddy bear is completed, I have an idea it is supposed to be several colors. There is nothing on the edges to indicate the company who produced this, nothing to give me an idea where to look for help. Is there another website where I should post this? The piece has sunflowers in the center at the bottom. There are bunnies in the 4 corners, a sun and a teddy bear on it. All help will be appreciated. PS--yes, it is stamped for quilting. Does this qualify my request for help for posting here?
Try: https://www.crosstitch.com/board.shtml (This is a message board and they may be able to help you)
or Crossstitchforum.com