Creativiu.com???

Old 03-24-2022, 09:37 AM
Power Poster

Default Creativiu.com???

I keep getting text messages from this site for free stuff in exchange ge for my opinion on the items. I have no idea how my phone number acquired..

The " offers" look tempting, but I am. wary..

Do any of you know anything about it/them?
Old 03-24-2022, 10:03 AM

I've never heard of them before. I really don't like it when companies give my information to other companies.
Old 03-24-2022, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by bearisgray View Post
I keep getting text messages from this site for free stuff in exchange ge for my opinion on the items. I have no idea how my phone number acquired..

The " offers" look tempting, but I am. wary..

Do any of you know anything about it/them?
You should be wary. Unless you want them to gather information about you to sell to others, don't bite. Your answer on the items most likely will be targeted to your age, race, political views and economic status.With your phone number, they can find out your name, address and zipcode. Then, they'll have a good picture of you to sell to advertisers.

Just my best guess, as I don't know the company. I don't even answer political surveys. I got involved with a political group about 15 years ago. They, too, did phone calls to people with targeted questions. If you answered to their liking, they knew to send you political stuff and call you to get you to vote. If you didn't answer to their liking, they didn't bother to solicit you to vote. Now, I don't answer any questions from anyone who calls me, nor do I participate in online polls.

bkay

Last edited by bkay; 03-24-2022 at 11:39 AM.
Old 03-24-2022, 12:33 PM

Good Advice to ignore. I got a fake email about my PayPal account that was a scam and this week my husband got an email about his Norton account. He got upset when he saw the charge was for over $450. I told him to ignore it; that it was a scam. I have our Norton account in my name to cover both computers and when I checked my account, everything was fine.
Old 03-24-2022, 12:41 PM
mkc

When I Googled it, a bunch of, shall we say, questionable pharmacy/enhancement product ads came up as the majority of the hits.

It's either a site with poor security that is easily hacked with a malicious redirect or it's a scam site.
Old 03-24-2022, 05:06 PM
Gay

This is the site I came up with, it's a bit like craftsy. Didn't find any bad reviews but perhaps it's a new site.

https://creativiu.com/
Old 03-25-2022, 02:35 AM

I'd stay away from it for sure as they will sell your information to others.
Old 03-25-2022, 03:17 AM

When I get stuff like that I block the number right away.
Old 03-26-2022, 03:23 PM

We have had calls for DISH Network TV. Don't give them any information. DISH does NOT call customers. I used to sell DISH TV.